X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT
    replied
    Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    far as tucker goes Im glad he talked to putin if anything else give america a good idea who we are fighting
    tucker did ukraine a favor by bringing this interview to americ

5cca000fb9e89.jpg

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    650000 to a lawyer without any felony convictions and no experience with racketeering.
    You then go on 4-5 trips with him in a 6 month period after he gets the money from you via the taxpayers --and you say you paid him back with piles of cash you have in a safe back home with no paper trail

Yeah nothing to see here

far as tucker goes Im glad he talked to putin if anything else give america a good idea who we are fighting
    tucker did ukraine a favor by bringing this interview to americ

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    It’s Atlanta. She won’t be disqualified, period.
    If she's disqualified then no one in the Fulton County DA's office can handle the case either. It will be sent into legal limbo where it could languish for years.

I trust that the Judge isn't going to do that without really, really good cause. One person claiming, without outside evidence, that their relationship started 3 years earlier doesn't rise to that level IMO and I don't think the Judge thinks it does either. It'll come down to these texts probably.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    $350M judgment against Trump in the civil fraud case. No corporate death penalty but Trump banned from serving as an officer of any NY corporation for 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    NY is ludicrous. I mean -- it really is banana republic shit. Political persecution.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X