Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam416
    replied
    It was sort of funny to watch The Chairman get on his knees and beg forgiveness for referring to Laken Riley's murderer as an "illegal." I'm not sure DSL was duly satisfied with the apology, but, hey, at least he's not DJT.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Those shots at the Federalist Society are going to hurt Talent's soul, Hanni
    Well it's more of a shot at you than anything else, TBH. You guys think that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and ACB are straight out of the Handmaid's Tale when, like I said, they are just Talent's posts given corporeal form. They make their decisions based upon common sense readings of the Constitution and not ideology. I knkow that the former is still terrifying to you though since a common sense reading of the Constitution negates just about every Left Wing victory in the courts for the past 70 years, but nevertheless, you guys don't know what a real Right Wing court or government would actually look like. (RDS has provided a taste of that though).
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 20, 2024, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Well we know that they actually care about women, based upon how not bothered they are by American women being raped and killed by illegal immigrants, or by men using the Planet Fitness locker rooms with women. But hey if you want to have sex without having to use extremely cheap and widely available forms of birth control, they've gotcha covered!

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Now, I admit, my above statement includes some opinion. What's not opinion is the Progs effort to destroy the Supreme Court, the Progs efforts to attack Georgia voting laws a "JIM CROW ON STEROIDS" in an effort to nationalize voting laws, the Progs desire for Open Borders and the Prog efforts in NY to selectively enforce laws against people and ideas they don't like.

DSL can call me whatever he wants. I don't really care. What he can't do is take me to task on any of the foregoing because it's all true. Now, whether that's a good thing or bad thing -- I leave that to the reader. I think it's awful. Some may thing it's great. But no one can credibly dispute the veracity. So they scream nazi or klan or whatever.

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Those shots at the Federalist Society are going to hurt Talent's soul, Hanni.

Once again, as always happens, you just can't help taking shots at those less fascist than you. PURITY!

This is why The Right can't unite. One, you're all individualists who'd sell out your fellows for a ham sammich. Two, you tend to be greedy and selfish. Three, you're morons. This is why you can't have nice things!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X