X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post

I recognize the absolutist abortions bullshit from the hard right. It's fucking stupid. But if someone doesn't understand that handheld electronic devices plugged into the brains of young people don't have a profound influence on their development, they are fucking stupid too. Is too much to fucking ask that we live in reality? People with dicks are not girls but that's what we're supposed to believe now. Reality matters.

I use examples of A.I. that are the reverse of the bullshit Google put out because the Left would flip their shit if that was the case. They eviscerated a little native American kid for wearing a head dress to a goddamn football game because of "black face" and "cultural appropriation". What the hell would happen if when you searched Google for native Americans it came back with info on Chief George Custer? Can we just agree that reality matters and is probably beneficial to humanity?
    Google’s damage control over their anti-White AI has been hilarious.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 06:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

See, the world where a 10-year old rape victim gets attacked by fat and elderly Republicans on national tv for being a "liar" isn't a fantasy. That was 2022.

Saying that Google will give you pictures of Larry Bird-looking dudes when you search for "negro league baseball" is currently a fantasy.

And I'm pretty confident this is a mostly online controversy and normal offline people are not very familiar with Gemini or Grok or any of these things.
    What is it with you and the “fat” insults today?

You guys are the ones pushing for body posittivity and praising Lizzo for how she bravely shirks society’s beauty standards to show the world how morbidly obese she is. Obesity is a resume enhancer for dems.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    No exceptions, no exceptions, all life is precious.
    That’s a substantially different rationale than “Rs are just misogynists and want to control women’s bodies,” and “Handmaid’s tale, here we come” dontcha think?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    My prediction: Settlement

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied

See, the world where a 10-year old rape victim gets attacked by fat and elderly Republicans on national tv for being a "liar" isn't a fantasy. That was 2022.

Saying that Google will give you pictures of Larry Bird-looking dudes when you search for "negro league baseball" is currently a fantasy.

And I'm pretty confident this is a mostly online controversy and normal offline people are not very familiar with Gemini or Grok or any of these things.
    I recognize the absolutist abortions bullshit from the hard right. It's fucking stupid. But if someone doesn't understand that handheld electronic devices plugged into the brains of young people don't have a profound influence on their development, they are fucking stupid too. Is too much to fucking ask that we live in reality? People with dicks are not girls but that's what we're supposed to believe now. Reality matters.

I use examples of A.I. that are the reverse of the bullshit Google put out because the Left would flip their shit if that was the case. They eviscerated a little native American kid for wearing a head dress to a goddamn football game because of "black face" and "cultural appropriation". What the hell would happen if when you searched Google for native Americans it came back with info on Chief George Custer? Can we just agree that reality matters and is probably beneficial to humanity?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X