Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam416
    replied
    Now, I admit, my above statement includes some opinion. What's not opinion is the Progs effort to destroy the Supreme Court, the Progs efforts to attack Georgia voting laws a "JIM CROW ON STEROIDS" in an effort to nationalize voting laws, the Progs desire for Open Borders and the Prog efforts in NY to selectively enforce laws against people and ideas they don't like.

DSL can call me whatever he wants. I don't really care. What he can't do is take me to task on any of the foregoing because it's all true. Now, whether that's a good thing or bad thing -- I leave that to the reader. I think it's awful. Some may thing it's great. But no one can credibly dispute the veracity. So they scream nazi or klan or whatever.

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Those shots at the Federalist Society are going to hurt Talent's soul, Hanni.

Once again, as always happens, you just can't help taking shots at those less fascist than you. PURITY!

This is why The Right can't unite. One, you're all individualists who'd sell out your fellows for a ham sammich. Two, you tend to be greedy and selfish. Three, you're morons. This is why you can't have nice things!

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    They're fucking trash. Their overt effort to destroy the institution of the Supreme Court just because it's not controlled by a massive Prog group is sickening.

Calling Georgia's laws JIM CROW ON STEROIDS and getting the motherfucking All-Star game removed from Atlanta to a state w/ more restrictive voting measures was fucking trash.

These motherfuckers only care about democracy to the extent it allows them to make every goddamned decision -- if it doesn't, then it must be attacked. Or, even better, they can use the power of the state to selectively attack ideas and people they don't like. They are, afterall, Leftists.

Texas is getting the way of the Open Borders policy. They must be stopped.​

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Don't ask me I haven't had any faith in the Republican Party to follow through on a promise for God knows how long.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Anyhoo, whatever happened to those articles of Impeachment against Mayorkas? You know, the vote that was held over 5 weeks ago? Johnson and the rest of the Party of Honest, Dignified Competence have yet to draft Articles and deliver them to the Senate. It surely isn't happening this week because of the budget stuff and I believe the House goes on another 2 week recess after Friday. So uh, this happening or not, guys? When you're fundraising in commercials, the Border's an urgent crisis. When you're actually in session and in position to do something, you're jerking off into socks. Let's get it on and over with people. Come on, pull it together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X