X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Well TBF, minority men aren’t really flocking to DJT. He has done a little better than his R predecessors, but not by a huge amount.
    Well, TBF "moving" does not equal "flocking" -- so, yeah -- I mean, you're right -- but some am I. ASSBAG!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Well TBF, minority men aren’t really flocking to DJT. He has done a little better than his R predecessors, but bot by a huge amount.
    Well damn, Hanni. Talent puts his arm around you to defend you against an evil ol' Prog (and Marxist) like me and you immediately are itching to break out the Grand Dragon robes and go down a Race rabbit hole. This is why the Right can't all be friends. Sadly shaking my head.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    You got a daughter, Mike? Emmett Martin of North Carolina may be on the market!!! Kitchen won't clean itself!!!
    LOL. I don't but I'll ask Emmet if he's on the market at our next meeting of the Men's Templar right after we toast our greatness.

Leave a comment:

• Hannibal
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Meanwhile, The Chairman is getting beat by DJT and men of all races are moving toward DJT because people like DSL and his Progs have an absolute and open disdain for men and men know it.
    Well TBF, minority men aren’t really flocking to DJT. He has done a little better than his R predecessors, but not by a huge amount.
    Last edited by Hannibal; March 5, 2024, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    You got a daughter, Mike? Emmett Martin of North Carolina may be on the market!!! Kitchen won't clean itself!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X