No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and in other news...wiz is still a moron...you're seriously gloating about UNL winning in hoops?

Comment

• No. I'm laughing at Michigan. Dumbass.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL picks up Texas QB Casey Thompson from the portal. Thompson led the Big 12 in passing TD's in 2021 but injured his hand late in the year. UT picked up 5 star QB Quinn Ewers from Ohio State to prompt Thompson to enter the portal. Thompson is the son of former Oklahoma wishbone QB great Charles Thompson...who ironically played for OU in 1987 and 1988 against UNL. Thompson Sr. led the Sooners to a come from behind victory over UNL in 1987 which was dubbed "Game of the Century II" as UNL was #1 and OU was #2 at the time.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska goes politically correct, ditching their mascot's "OK" hand gesture for an extended index finger. I guess some are worried that lily white Nebraska will be associated with white supremacy by the OK gesture. That's about as likely as a successful Scott Frost game plan. I didn't realize Nebraska fans were such pussified, safe space, snowflakes.

In southern Europe, flashing the OK gesture does not mean okay...it means I'm calling you an asshole. My immigrant grandparents used to yell at us grandkids for using that gesture.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ot/9268919002/
          I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Nebraska is well known for their woke dipshittery.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nice try, Huskerz. Northwestern just a bit too athletically-gifted for you.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Yes but our coach doesn't punch people.

Ouch.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It wasn't a punch. It was a slap.

And not a very good one at that.

I don't think UFC will be calling him any time soon.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tomato...tomato...

:::slaps liney upside his melon:::
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A tomato is a fruit. You remind me a lot of tomatoes, Wiz

hello…
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Yes but our coach doesn't punch people.

Ouch.
                            Is this supposed to be an insult?

Comment

• Not at all.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When I first read that I thought he said, "You remind me of a lot of tomatoes".

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X