Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing new to report on OSU front. You all can rest easy. Looks like Ohio State gets two more wins before the end of season scrotumbashes from Penn State and M.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Frost is driving a Yugo.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Nothing new to report on OSU front. You all can rest easy. Looks like Ohio State gets two more wins before the end of season scrotumbashes from Penn State and M.
        I think #5 PSU is going to find the going in the snow/rain mix of the Gopher's new outdoor stadium tough this weekend. Good chance for the weather to ground Air Franklin and his QB Sean Clifford and for PSU to lose a slug fest that the #13 Gophers are perfectly suited to win in shitty weather.

Next the Nits, at home, will face a scrappy IU team that has a passing game to match anything Sean Clifford can deliver in a shootout that IU's questionable defense survives behind Pennix and yes, Peyton Ramsey will have a shot too.

So, PedoState will come into c-bus, feeling glum with 2 losses and, unfortunately for M to 2 BTW teams, but raring and willing to play the spoiler to osu's undefeated season. They'll steal a win.

A pissed off osu team determined to nail down a spot in the CFP by butt-whipping whoever emerges in the West as that sorry division's champion will come to Ann Arbor and scuttle Harbaugh's attempt to get that monkey of his back. His legacy of loosing to osu more times than John Cooper lost to M becoming more and more likely.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• ...have you been drinking this morning?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is it a day that ends in "y"?

Comment

• JB is perpetually intoxicated...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's high on life.

but I think he's right about Minny v PSU
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Minny is not going to beat PSU...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Minny is not going to beat PSU...
                      YES THEY WILL!! MY FRIEND LOU HOLTZ TOLD ME SO!! ..

::: oops .. wrong moniker :::
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes I still miss Marty...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU & Georgia schedule a series in 2030/2031

Comment

• Hell DSL you'll be in your thirties by then...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Today's depth chart could be interesting. If, say, Chase Young isn't on it then Ohio State's season is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X