Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were a rival like Navy vs ND once was.

Comment

• Navy lost 43 in a row vs ND and 'Coach Lou' would talk them up every year like they were the underdog.

Comment

• OSU has a big talent advantage but the bigger advantage is coaching.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've seen nothing from Michigan that would indicate to me that they have even a remote chance at beating OSU.

Coach Day will be able to put up what ever kind of scoreboard he wants. My guess is he'll still want to impress the committee, so he'll lay a good pasting on the Wolverines.

And Jeff is right about the so-called "rivalry". Its pretty much dead nowadays. Some will insist that its there, but its really not. And its not going to return to being a true rivalry again any time soon. Maybe not even in my lifetime. I wish it would, but I can't see it happening.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• charlton heston laughing GIF

Comment

• Big game tonight...Villanova

Comment

• Yeah, they're going to get smoked. Hopefully the football team will scratch out a win in Jersey to salvage the week.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• NCAA reinstating Chase after this weekend

Comment

• 2 games is still ridiculous. But, whatever.

Comment

• mgoboard is exploding...... about what I'd expect from the idiot fringe there.

So, the facts, as I understand them from posts here, are: Young took a loan ($3000??) from a family friend to fly his girlfriend to a bowl game, then he paid it back, right?

If those are the facts, Young shouldn't have been suspended. Maybe a letter form the NCAA stating that taking anything of value from anyone in connection to playing football at osu means anything.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Mgo is fantastic, joyous reading.

The "family friend" was not a "family friend" per NCAA regulations. The person knew Young in the summer of 2017 before he came to Ohio State. However, he did not know him before OSU started to recruit him. Thus, he cannot be a family friend per the NCAA. The loan was repaid several months later well before it ever became public. So, it literally was a loan (as opposed to other cases where the players said it was a "loan" but no repayment had been made when they were caught).

It's virtually identical to a Stanford player that took a $3000 loan from his landlord and repaid that. He was suspended for 1 game.

Penn State and M fans are going to be salty as all shit. I love it. And, yet, I hate that he couldn't rack up 2-3 more sacks because he had to sit out over some bullshit.

Comment

• Good that he is reinstated. Now we do not have to endure the additional ignominy of getting assraped by OSU when they are without their best player.

Comment

• Don Brown will not be made the fool again. That I promise you.

Comment

Working...
                                X