Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin is good. Broken play 3rd down conversion on opening drive of half saved OSU.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Okudah was held out in first half. They raked Brown. Do or die in 2nd. All hands on deck.

Comment

• And OSU scores 34 unanswered points, and wins comfortably.

Shocking.
        Last edited by lineygoblue; December 8, 2019, 01:09 AM.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They basically tried to lose that game in the first half and yawned their way to a W in the 2nd half anyway. Yeah, never saw that coming.

Comment

• With football pretty much dead and buried, time to go to hoops. Cool stat -- Ohio State has 3 wins against kenpom top 25 teams. The rest of the country has 3 total. They didn't score a single point for the first 7:30 of the season and were losing 26-19 at half against Cincinnati. Since then they've sort of put everyone and anyone on blast. Huzzah.

Also of some note, Ohio State is by far and away #1 in S+P+ for football and also #1 in Kenpom for hoops. So, not a terrible time to be a Buckeye.

Comment

• Well I had it OSU 34 Wisky 20...so I was hella close...

Now on to the FF...

Clemson 34 OSU 24
              LSU 45 OU 17

LSU 38 Clemson 31

Book 'em Dano...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not sure how Ohio State only loses by 10, but, mostly correct.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Good.

Somebody take Kevin Wilson now.

Comment

• I I remember when Brian Cook mocked his hire.

Comment

• Brain Cook at mgo is being openly mocked by posters there for his recent sulking and whiny bitch takes..... rightfully so, IMO. He's the owner of a blog at probably THE Michigan Athletics web site who has a responsibility to report. He can post whatever but he started this thing and that he seems to tank at critical moments after an M athletic event loss is a real disservice to whatever unwritten rules of appropriate sports journalism might apply to him.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Urban is reportedly at FedEx Field today watching Skins-Eagles.

Urbz, man, I revise my prior opinion. If you're being courted by both the Cowboys and the Skins, you have lost your damn mind if you choose DC. Snyder is as much of an egotistical, maniac, control freak as Jerry Jones but far less competent.

Comment

• But he wants to coach HASKINS!!!!!!!! again!
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Brutal effort tonight. Good lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X