Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...tainted learned his craft of overbilling watching the 1993 thriller The Firm...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, we'd be talking about this if it happened at Michigan, .. so here goes ...

Ohio State seniors Amir Riep and Jahsen Wint face rape and kidnapping charges stemming from an alleged incident earlier this month.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They're done. But playing football or even graduating from OSU should be the least of their concerns. Still, the University (and the legal system) have to go through the process. So, they won't be expelled just yet -- unless to confess as part of the criminal proceeding.

Ohio State lost Brian Snead last season for complete Title IX nonsense. This, however, seems to have all the indicia of actually happening and, apparently, has some video corroboration. But, OSU just can't expel them without going through the proper process.
        Last edited by iam416; February 12, 2020, 07:57 AM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The scumbags appear to have recorded part of it themselves. So they're gone and off to jail hopefully.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see how osu's administration handles the predictable fall-out from this. There will be sports writers who will start digging around for dirt that will support an allegation of a "rape culture" at osu, failure to protect female students, all of that ...... stand the fuck by.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think that happens. Not in the least. But, hey, we'll see.

As far as how they handle it, the two players are suspended from the team indefinitely. The University cannot just expel them. Neither could M, btw. The caselaw in the 6th Circuit (covers both Ohio and M), is pretty specific about following formal procedures before depriving a student of a "property" interest.

Comment

• Sure ...... process and all that. osu admin will do fine on that front. I appreciate your love of the local sports writers in c-bus that won't do the digging I'm talking about. osu's Dipatch won't undertake the shitty stuff the Freep will to smear an M player, coach or the program in general.

But then there is the national crowd of these vultures looking for stories - true or not. I feel pretty confident that the #metoo crowd will get involved with this. Won't be pretty if they do.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, you can only hope...

...we'll see.

Comment

• We will ...... it's always good to have HARBAUGH!!! not the target of press scrutiny with the cross-hairs squarely on osu and day.

Incidentally, I've read that day is now the third maybe the 4th best paid coach in the BT with Tucker having a contract bigger than day's.

Crazy ...... but fun stuff.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• How many days since a Buckeye been arrested?

Comment

• Less than 3000?

Comment

• I believe multiple Buckeyes still have warrants out for the murder of 85+ individuals on the Saturday of Nov. 30, 2019. Does that count?

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wizard kills threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X