Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serenity Now

Comment

• Just get better Talent.

BTW love Urbie's psudo appearance of being "tough" on criminal drunk driving.

Apparently, Barrett will not start against Illinois this Saturday unless he has a good week of practice.

Let's hope Meyer never gets to sit on a bench.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Dark days, Fruit. Very difficult.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't know what the hell I was thinking, the finest recruits in the nation just don't "roll up" on The Shoe.

I guess it requires a Papal anointment, sort of like an Invitation to the White House, except it's Scarlet and in Columbus.

November 28th, noon. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

Comment

• Joe T. Barrett will be arraigned in criminal court today to face some very serious charges.

Let's hope the Magistrate does the right thing and moves the proceedings to The Shoe so practice is not disrupted.

"If convicted, Barrett faces up to six months in jail, a fine of $250 to $1,000, and a license suspension of six months to three years".

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-state-qua...3400--nfl.html

Comment

• $400 fine, license suspended for 6 months, forced to do some sort of 3-day education program. Pretty standard. DUIs totally suck.

Comment

• ...so do what I did...and buy a house next to a bar...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tap on the wrist

Comment

• Normal punishment for first time offender. Would have been grossly unfair if he were treated any different and given a more harsh penalty.

Comment

• This is pretty good. Dash Cam of cops pulling Barrett over. JTB says, "I'm the QB of Ohio State, you can't do anything to me." I have nothing to add except, Heh, heh.

Ohio State QB J.T. Barrett tried to go the Reese Witherspoon route during his drunk driving arrest -- asking the officer for special treatment because, "I'm the quarterback of Ohio State!"

I do have one unrelated question:

After this weekend, osu will be the only top 25 team that has not played another ranked team?

Knowledgeable CFB fans are asking and want to know why the hell is osu in the CFP top 10?
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Interesting use of quotation marks re JTB. I usually use them to refer to something someone said. Anyway, video shows a well-mannered, respectful JTB who passed the field sobriety test with ease. Real black eye.

OSU obviously isn't a top 15 team. As your metrics point out, M is going to kill them. Oh well.
                        Last edited by iam416; November 12, 2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• ...... I'm sorry, you're right. Here's what is reported that he said:

.......... "I'm the quarterback of Ohio State ... officer, there's nothing you can do?"

The officer responds, "My intention is to not take you to jail. That's about the best I can do for you."

Once Barrett sits in the backseat of the cruiser, he begins to scream obscenities to himself ... "F**K!!! F**K!!!"

I forgot the pleading interrogatory part. Just adds to the hilarity of it all.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Hey, he should play the OSU QB trump card. It was worth a shot, it didn't work out.

Comment

• No, no. Like everyone else here would have done if they were him, he should have said ``Office I am a civilian equal to all other civilians and I should be treated no differently.'' That's what we all would do.

But, that said, fuck him. He's a Buckeye. They can all go suck it.

Comment

• I applaud the integrity of the white hatted Columbus cops.

I can guarantee you in Woody's day you never would have heard a word about this.

Oh how times have changed. Not sure I like the world of dash board cams and videos recorded on everyone's smart phones. Good God I would have never made it to adult hood without incarceration had that stuff existed in my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X