Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe you can promote beck to OC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Oracle:

It was Bosa on 4th and 8. He barely jumped and the TE barely flinched.

DSL:

UFM is accountable. I understand the decision to promote Warriner and once you did that he wanted Beck. I don't think that arrangement will be in place next season. I also think Chris Ash will be a HC somewhere.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Entropy:

Bosa said the same thing earlier this week. There's no pretending that any of Bosa, Elliot, Thomas and Lee are coming back.

Comment

• Yeah, no one expected Zeke to return under any circumstances unless he got hurt in the first few games.

Comment

• This is Zeke's interview: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-s...es-playcalling

I guess he was in the hospital this week with a leg infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Oracle:

It was Bosa on 4th and 8. He barely jumped and the TE barely flinched.

DSL:

UFM is accountable. I understand the decision to promote Warriner and once you did that he wanted Beck. I don't think that arrangement will be in place next season. I also think Chris Ash will be a HC somewhere.
              Yup, went back and looked. I was thinking of the Lewis offsides on 3rd and 8 the drive after. Booze talking.

Comment

• Oracle/PB:

Good chat, guys. Appreciate being able to discuss briefly w/o too much dickery. Will be sure to congratulate you boys on your win next Saturday.

Comment

• [QUOTE=iam416;988703]Elliot is pissed -- he just saw the Heisman and national title go down the drain. And he lost his final game in the Horseshoe. And he's being interviewed and being candid.

yeah, I like poking fun of it, but it's no big deal. Emotions are raw after the first loss in a long time. Doubt Urbz or the the Bucks get too worked up over that.

If Zeke is truly gone, I wouldn't might if he didn't give it his all next week to avoid injury

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Oracle/PB:

Good chat, guys. Appreciate being able to discuss briefly w/o too much dickery. Will be sure to congratulate you boys on your win next Saturday.
                    Trash talk is incredibly fucking boring to me. It's why off seasons are so horriffically brutal around here.

Comment

• Well then, let me throw out the first smack for The Game.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Haaahaahahahahaaha...love dopplegangers.

Comment

• First ranked team OSU played all year and MSU didn't even have their starting quarterback. Neither touchdown drive was impressive, both came after Sparty turnovers, and the longest scoring drive covered 32 yards. Elliott then unofficially declared for the NFL draft after the game, with the season not over.

Comment

• would really cut Zeke some slack .... emotional loss.

Comment

• looks like most Buckfans are blaming Beck for this loss ... but unlike Hoke, Urbz actually wears his headset ... doesn't he make the final approval on the playcalls?

Comment

• Why Beck and not Warriner?

Comment

Working...
                                X