Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
    hey Wiz shove your head up your ass and take a giant turd. You are one sorry prick
    Stan the Man Unusual !! Glad to see you are alive and in good spirits!

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Thanks buddy. Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• UMStan White
    replied
    hey Wiz shove your head up your ass and take a giant turd. You are one sorry prick

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Denzel Burke returning for Ohio State.
    He wants to make it 4 in a row. Have to admire that kind of dedication.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Seems we are at an impass. You believe M did nothing wrong. I believe they did. You are wrong and I am right. End of story.

Liney:

hello

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Finally.

now STFU

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Soooooo.....nothing to see here....but you two are fired...

Got it.

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    I don't know what anyone knows there. Neither do you. The fact is, Partridge was told by his superiors to cooperate with questions from the NCAA, and he disobeyed, and told players to disobey. That's insubordination, and he was rightly fired for it.

As far as I know, I haven't heard anything about the NCAA investigating players about 'spy-gate'. Not sure what players would have been able to do to help Stalions.

Its mostly all moot now, because Harbaugh is most likely leaving and no NFL owner is going to impose NCAA punishment on his new coach. So all that is left is to tag the school with fines, scholarship reductions, loss of recruiting visits (in home and on campus) etc.

And the NCAA Prez already said that the 2023 season was won "fair and square", HIS words, not mine. So, the Natty will stay in A2, regardless of what everyone else wants.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Hmmm. What were they hiding? The guy told them to lie...over nothing to hide?

guffaw

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Who says they didn't get due process? Partridge was fired because he told players to refuse to answer questions by the NCAA. That was insubordination. M told everyone to cooperate with the NCAA's investigation. Wouldn't you also fire an employee for insubordination?

Stalions was suspended, pending an investigation, and then eventually resigned. He wasn't actually fired.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Then why did M fire two people with no due process?

Leave a comment:

• lineygoblue
    replied
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Why? I thought M did nothing wrong?
    So far, I've seen no evidence that proves they did anything wrong.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    reasonable

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    There’s gotta be a better thread for this, but anything is better than discussing how CRD has turned OSU into Maryland.

Leave a comment:

• THE_WIZARD_
    replied
    Why? I thought M did nothing wrong?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X