Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2:1 odds make it interesting. I think he won't get fired, but I think I'm a little below 2:1 in confidence. So, it may be a credible value bet. Lemme think on that, Stan.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bring back Luke!!!

...and Bauserman...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, Asswipe.

Comment

• No bets for me, Stan ........ ufm isn't going to get fired. That would be utterly stupid for osu to do that. There is a chance the the osu BoT might do something stupid but the chances of that are low enough to make the bet you are offering, even with 2:1 odds, a loosing proposition.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Just read the quotes from Zach's mom and the one's from Courtney's mom. When they re-instate Urban it needs to come with an apology.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I am usually very pro women in these cases. But when I saw CS's photo's of her red arm it struck me as bullshit. Go by a medical or nursing school's sim lab and ask the techs who run that place if that photo looks like bad moulage. That's not conclusive, though.

Then when I heard that she sealed her divorce and the police and prosecutor never found anything credible enough to charge him with -after numerous calls- it screamed horseshit. Yeah, the police and prosecutor could be paid off and embroiled in some grand conspiracy but considering all the above and the quotes from the moms, I think we need to pull out an Occam and see if any reasonable and unbiased person can honestly suggest that Urban acted in some untoward manner.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct on all counts.

Comment

• Agree ..... the only negative take I might have has to do with something I know nothing about and that is do with the community of osu coaches and Athletic Department employee wives/families.

You could argue that this is a circle the wagons approach directed by the Head Wife - shelley meyer. She obviously can't be seen as the point woman so, she sends a squad leader..... twice removed for that matter.

Like I said, I don't know anything about the activities of this sort of group at osu but I'm certain one exists and plays an important role within the football program.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Last edited by iam416; August 11, 2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Quite the revelation.

Comment

Comment

• Fire Meyer!

Long live Luke! And Bauserman!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X