Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pass by Haskins there.

Comment

• Far from over considering the history of Purdue chokes.

Unless one were to take Purdue +13... definitely won that bet.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Who are the weak players on the OSU defense? Can they be replaced?

Comment

• With so many 5 star recruits, I figure the terrible defense could be corrected.

Michigan has been fortunate that Paye and Uche, 3 star recruits, have been able to replace 5 star Gary without missing a beat.

I believe Devin Bush was only a 3 star, or low 4 star. Stars are less relevant with 3 and out (see Bosa, Peppers) service.

Comment

• Damn wheres the D?

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ohio st forgot how to tackle - congrats Cody!

Comment

• What a beautiful Saturday!
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• So what happens with the rankings? Does Purdue get ranked?
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• lol pick 6

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They will remember this victory for a very long time.

Comment

• Coming into the season, I thought Purdue would screw up a major Big Ten contender's season, but I thought they'd beat Michigan State or Wisconsin in some sort of shootout. I never thought they'd just slam the door on Ohio State like this. I don't know what to make of this, except that sometimes in college football, you catch an inspired opponent in their building, and it's just not your night.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Air Raid. Heh.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X