Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad that Tate didn't cause us more pain over the course of his four years. He was precisely the kind of college player that can leave a lasting mark by doing the same thing over and over that looks easy to stop and should be (box out you idiots) but somehow isn't.
    Kid was a very poor man's Chaz Barkley. Undersized, but played way bigger. You knew he was going left. You knew you had 4 inches on him. You knew you were as quick as him. And you knew he'd get his shot off with a more than credible chance to score. Yeah, I liked his game.

I'm glad it was Florida at least, and not Rutgers.
    Eh. A regular season basketball loss only carries so much pain. Matta lost his final game ever to Rutgers. So, this isn't even a first. There's no team in the conference OSU can't lose to on the road.
    Last edited by iam416; January 10, 2019, 08:49 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Players like him are one reason why college basketball is more charming than the objectively superior game played in the NBA.

Comment

• tOSU just got SCARLET KNIGHTED!!!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sir Brutus

Comment

• Losing streak continues...

Comment

• Man, for some reason I just remembered one of my favorite OP "trolls" -- NFL, Inc. LOL. That's is my favorite, by far. Way better than THE SHADOW from Buchanan. I miss OP. Sort of sorry I ran his bitch ass off.

Comment

• I remember OP always ripping on Putin and talking up the GOP, the election of Trump must have made his head explode scanners style.

Comment

• I knew it. Fuck me, have to listen to this jerk off all next year.

Fox Sports nearing deal to hire Urban Meyer as college football analyst

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-...medium=twitter

Sound familiar Talent ? Do tv for a year then go to SC

Comment

• West Bloomfield today ...

DxJWDUAW0AAwQBs.jpg

Comment

• So apparently Wesson's mommy thinks her boy's usual allotment of fouls was somehow too much. Heh. Byebye.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• She could start with complete sentences.

Comment

• The replay is now available. It does not provide a clear view of the possibly late/moving screen that upset Simpson, and led him to do that classless thing in which he didn't push anybody and talked to the ref instead. Wesson I guess just had to do what Buckeyes apparently think is the right thing -- clearly he was left with no choice. Simpson sure was a classless jerk in waiting until the play was over, not pushing or punching anybody, and speaking to the ref about what bothered him. Not sure what else you'd expect though. M isn't the kind of place where there's accountability. Leaders there aren't used to the fanbase holding them accountable if they follow too many rules.

Comment

• Dull. Stick with mocking a player's mother. Definitely your speed.

Comment

• I'm spoiled for choice here. The son lacks the sense to keep his mouth shut and stay on the court; the mother somehow thinks it's credible for a Buckeye of all things to be criticizing the behaviour of John Beilein's basketball program. John Beilein, who was voted the most moral coach by his peers. Lucky enough for you outside our two states nobody cares about their silly whining. The national press knows all about Buckeyes, and would rather talk about what a wonderful player Simpson is.

I personally would rather you get back in the OT thread and continue to demonstrate your willingness to pretend you understand economics.
                                Last edited by hack; January 31, 2019, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X