Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rejected
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Howdy.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Go away mad. And go away.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• be like a tree and leave

Comment

• tenor.gif?itemid=4584318.gif
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A quick recruiting update for The Wizard -- looks like OSU will be pretty much filled up by the first week of August. They will have 1, maybe 2 spots left to chase a DL and a superstar. But, basically, with 3 verbals coming shortly, it's a wrap. On to 2021.

And the best compliment I can pay Ryan Day -- the 2020 class is definitely an UFM-caliber class. Good start for Coach Day.

Comment

• Controversy is following you everywhere.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 22, 2019, 01:55 PM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct. Though, I think my favorite HARBAUGH!!!! line out of a few days that had some whoppers was calling for a one-time unlimited transfer juxtaposed against James Hudson. Heh. Good stuff.

Comment

• I should note that M's highest rated verbal for 2020 would be Ohio State 's 9th highest. Of course, that will change. Bijan Robinson will verbal shortly and bump that down to 10th. That's sort of what I mean by an UFM-caliber class. It's also highly controversial. Tip of the hat to AA for calling me on my failure to include that little detail.

Comment

• Someone please kill The_Talent_
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I'm pretty tore up about it...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What in the holy fuck is he talking about? "co-Big Ten champions"?
                              Last edited by iam416; August 6, 2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I was not only surprised he said that but also that I haven't seen anyone call him on that. Really weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X