Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never EVER question the great and powerful HARBAUGH!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In shocking news, Coach Ryan Day has named Justin Fields the Week 1 starter. Some rough seas are ahead. If they can somehow get by Florida Atlantic and the Fickells at no worse than 1-1 then I think they can get to a lower tier NYD bowl. Tampa or Orlando, or wherever HARBAUGH!!!! had to go after losing to UFM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This post came from mgoboard. The opening comment by the poster is accurate. He has some good posts, some not so good but on balance he's a decent poster. He did take his comments directly from the 247 article but he does some reading in between the lines. talent ..... thoughts?

This post was not VIP and I am not a member of 247. Since anyone can view it on the Bucknuts 247 site, I thought it would be ok to post here. BuckeyeBacker99 1225 posts

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I've already read that as I'm a member at the 247 site. It's almost certainly wrong re Baldwin. And otherwise it only tells us what anyone even vaguely aware of the situation already knew.

Comment

• Well, one thing is for sure, day will have fields ready to bewilder Don Brown ........ again ......... come November. And, yeah, he's inexperienced so all the stuff posted in most places about justin fields has him coming out of the gate a little behind but by the time he has 3 games under his belt, he'll be fine.

There is nothing startling or new here that even casual observers couldn't conclude about the 2019 osu QB spot. The obvious made out of the mundane.

Good to know about baldin. There are always some inside the club house issues on CFB teams but what is in the public domain about it is more than likely inaccurate.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The truth on Baldwin, I think, is that he wanted to be closer to home. That said, if he were named starter I'm sure he could have got over his homesickness. Ohio State was both shocked and really disappointed when he decided to transfer. They NEEDED him. I don't think he would have started ahead of Fields. I was disappointed to see his transfer waiver not go through. I'd like to see him play for TCU this season.

Speaking of transfers, heh. HARBAUGH!!!! is building himself a nice little reputation. Recruits and kids will pick up on that. But, my favorite recent HARBAUGH!!!! story is the promo'd line from the Bacon book "It's hard to beat cheaters."

From where I sit, he's a whiny bitch that, with the exception of one NFC title, hasn't won shit anywhere since San Diego. But, hey.... HARBAUGH!!! and, of course, GATTIS!!!!

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From 2005 through 2018 and excluding the Year of Fickell, Ohio State has had 3 undefeated regular seasons, 6 1-loss regular seasons and 4 2-loss regular seasons. The last time they lost more than 2 regular season games with a real HC was the disastrous 2004 season that, at least, gave us Troy Smith. So, that's 14 regulars season losses in 13 seasons. HARBAUGH!!! has lost 11 regular season games in his 4 seasons at M.

It's nice to remember the good ol' days as we enter the era of the incompetent boob/terrible hire Ryan Day.

Comment

• I'm praying for Justin Fields to do something like upload a video of him smoking weed to Facebook two nights before the UM game.

OSU losing three or four key players in positions of no depth is literally our only chance of winning that game.

Comment

• Revising prediction downward to 7-5.

Comment

• Seems optimistic.

Comment

• Rosed-colored glasses

Comment

• OK, the morning after. Still 7-5?

After M's FG and a subsequent 3 (or something) & out on their next possession because of Gattis' frippery, I sat down and told Sean I was done. I'm going back to the tailgate and drink while watching Auburn v. Oregon.

At this point, I added this game to the dumptser-fire of games already played like UF v. Miami.

UFR, I feel better. That's almost always the case. I thought osu's offense with fields at QB looked better than M's with Shea in there. First game, new offense and all that mitigated my angst. But you are right, At this point neither team looks like a Play-off contender. By mid-season they will be. Hopefully they can survive the steep learning curve and not lose any of these games. Hell, even Alabama fumbled on their first play, maybe it was their second play, from scrimmage.

Comment

• 2nd play of the second series. Or 6th overall Bama play from scrimmage.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ian416 , Fields looks awesome so far to me.( especially with his extreme limited experience )

Comment

Working...
                                X