Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think anyone has ever typed more hateful words. Ever. Anywhere.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent is Wiz' slower brother. Think Sling Blade with a bar card.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LOL Got to go clear my head now, too much caffeine. Good brisk workout and a couple game of chess afterword always does the trick. bye

Comment

• You should play Alabama"Alum". Based on both your postings you should throttle the fuck out of that hilljack patzer.

Comment

• I should warn you though, if AA plays white he likes to open 1 a4..2 h4..because he thinks it looks pretty on the board. Some refer to that as the Talledega Opening.

Comment

• lol

It's the Talladega Gambit, damn it.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                I believe 1 out of 5 cogent posts is worth 175 Wizard points, redeemable for 10 GFYs, 8 STFUs, 7 shaddups or 1 reference to Earth, Wind and Fire.
                ...you forgot ESAD's dumbass...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  Many years ago I thought The Talent and Wiz were the same person - Mr Burns
                  Wingy...I've killed people for less than that...you just made the list buddy...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You need 200 Wizard points for an ESAD.

Comment

• ...I urinate on your point scale and curse your demeanor...

...and yes...you just made the list buddy...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1l9pss.jpg
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Urbz, please be smart enough NOT to go to the Cowboys...

Comment

• LOL .. Jerry Jones and Urban Meyer .. working together.

That would be entertaining

Comment

• Now, that could be a job I can see UFM taking.

Comment

• Thing is, no coach ever runs that team. It is run by Jerry Jones, period.

The coach might send in substitutes and talk to the players in practice, but in the end the coach better do what Jerry wants, or he's outta there.

Jason Garret has walked that tightrope about as well as anyone I've ever seen, but after last night, I think the rope is about to snap.

I can't see Urban Meyer allowing Jerry Jones to tell him who's starting and who's not. I could be wrong, ..

Comment

Working...
                                X