Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a rumor yesterday that they are looking to see if it's feasible to start CFB in July. Hoping the worst will be over by then and trying to get the season in before the 2nd wave in the Fall.

Comment

• There will be no CFB unless, as noted, we continue on our arc. Because our arc has us pretty well proper fucked by June.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If we ever play football again, I'm really looking forward to Ohio State's WR play. They should be a problem for almost every B10 team (except Don Brown, of course).

Unfortunately, I'll never see Chris Olave play again for Ohio State. Or Justin Fields.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DeWine sure didn't seem very confident when asked about football in the fall, did he?

Move it to Spring 2021 and pray we have a therapeutic!!!

Comment

• DeWine was being practical. Anything he says about September is speculation. This is still relatively early in this thing, and we still have gads of data to gather.

But, what we do know is that Garret Wilson, Jaxon Smith-Ngbaba, Julian Fleming, Jameson Williams, Gee Scott and others are going to a real fucking problem in 2021. Assuming Ohio State has a QB that is at all competent.

Comment

• I'm trying to imagine a football season in the spring. Especially here in the northern climates.

If they were to go for a full 12 game schedule, and then some bowl games, they'd HAVE to start no later than the first week of March, and go all the way thru May.

Michigan v OSU on Memorial day weekend? Bowl games (if any) in June?

And then .. you have about 4 weeks off, and begin preparations for Fall Camp beginning in July/August for the next season?

Yikes.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't try too hard. It's not happening.

Meanwhile, Tunmise Adeleye (if that's his real name) commits to Ohio State. That's OSU's 5th top 50 verbal and 11th top 100 verbal. This class is on pace to surpass UFM's 2017 class.

Comment

• Cancel it so that Harbaugh won't get assraped again this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      Cancel it so that Harbaugh won't get assraped again this fall.
                      I don't see how the fall semester can begin on time, unless they let everyone attend classes on line.

I doubt that they're going to let people move into the residence halls or anywhere on campus when this thing is still going around.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Talent -- I think that you are probably right.

No victory for OSU over UM this year..

SCOREBOARD, BITCHES!

Comment

• National Champ Game will be Idle vs. Bye
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is the worst 2020 ever.

Comment

• 2020 BCE was pretty bad, too. Heard Jeff talking about it the other day.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X