Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    PSA and Clashmore are the only ones I remember who have died from the old group. Maybe I’m missing a few.
    Cardinole too. I actually didn’t know about PSA

Comment

• Cardi, that’s right. Yeah, PSA died 8 years back now. He was a good friend. Every time I was in ATL, he gave me Braves tix in season. We went to a few together. Just a top notch guy.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hizzy.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn. Forgot him, too.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LunaFreak
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shiny
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU vs. Oregon would've been today. Weird thing is that even without covid, the game could very well have been canceled because of the wildfires.

Comment

• It’s the End Times.

Comment

• Shaun Wade opts out of the 2020 season.

Comment

• Yep. And Wyatt Davis. Two first round picks gone thanks to the utter motherfucking incompetence of the B10.

Comment

• We just need Fields to opt out and we could potentially keep a hypothetical loss to OSU under 4 TDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          We just need Fields to opt out and we could potentially keep a hypothetical loss to OSU under 4 TDs.
                          Always the optimist.

Even without Fields they'll be leading at halftime by 4 TD's. You're assuming Day would take his foot off the gas in the 2nd half. That ain't happening this year, especially since Harbaugh squealed on Day's assistants for running practices when they weren't supposed to be. If the spread is 28 or less, it will be a freaking miracle. That's another reason why I'd like to see that game go first on the schedule. Get it out of the way so we can get the dread behind us early.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• HOOPS NEWS -- The Buckeyes were supposed to play in the Battle 4 Atlantis but due to covid fears the tourney has been moved from the Bahamas to Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Comment

• Lots of rumors that one or both of Davis and Wade may be back now that the B10 has finally reversed their total fucking idiocy.

Comment

• Shaun Wade joins Wyatt Davis in opting back in. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X