Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course they did. Because skipping a season to get drafted in the exact same draft as everyone else is retarded. Which is why three likely all B1G Michigan guys are doing it.

Comment

• Correct
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There's a former HS 5 star from Colorado out there looking for a place to play. His dad was a NFL All-Pro, and his brother plays for the Carolina Panthers.

Also, his kid brother is a QB for the Huskerz.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Of course they did. Because skipping a season to get drafted in the exact same draft as everyone else is retarded. Which is why three likely all B1G Michigan guys are doing it.
            Make that two. Is anyone else in the B1G losing somebody decent this year who declared and decided not to come back? OSU got their guys back. What about Minny and Batemen?

Comment

• Our defense isn’t very good and our running backs are extremely disappointing but otherwise this is a playoff team!!!!

Comment

• Justin Fields is good. The rest is trash.

Comment

• Hogwash.

Blip on the screen.

Rope a dope

OSU will still cruise in this one.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 48-14
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jesus H Fuck how do you fucking play defense anymore without getting a fucking horseshit targeting call. Damn I'm glad I'm not officiating anymore. Fucking ridiculous.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let's just play flag football now because that's what it is now.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1st one reversed appropriately. Second one I agreed it was. 3rd one complete bullshit.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Targeting remains a terribly drafted rule. In principle, it’s fine. In practice, it’s awful. I’d say none of the 3 merited a fucking suspension. But that’s the dumbass rule. I hate it. You’ll never convince me that OSU not only beats Clemson, but rails them if Wade isn’t tossed.

As for OSU, Fields is good. That’s it. They’ll get rolled by Penn State.

Comment

• Fields is the real deal. I'd draft him #1. Fuck Trevor. Difference maker.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, he’s good. Fortunately Kirby liked Fromm better.

Comment

Working...
                                X