Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Dabo thinks Coastal Carolina is better than Ohio State.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Coastal was jobbed! The whole thing is rigged!!

Comment

• Seriously osu fans should hate Clemson more than Michigan. Its like the Red Wings hating the Colorado Avalanche at this point.

Comment

• All of this just makes me angrier that Ohio State didn't run those fucks off the field last year and that Ohio State is going to get hamblasted this year. Fucking Clemson. I know Alabam"Alum" still harbors mad love for the UAT alum golden boy coaching Clemson, but seriously -- fuck Dabo.

Comment

• I hate that I have to root for that guy one more time.

Comment

• Why do hate CRD, Mike? What has CRD ever done to you?

Comment

• Speaking of CRD......RUN THE FUCKING BALL.

Comment

• Well, to be fair to Dabo, he hasn’t been shy about saying teams with few games weren’t deserving. I actually like his ballot in that he “walked the walk” - much easier to rank TOSUC 3rd or 4th to avoid the bulletin board stuff.

Likewise, I liked Day’s lockerroom talk where he promised to kick anyone’s ass who got in his way and mentioned Bama, Clemson, and Notre Dame by name.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Take your got-damn Dabo-apologist ass off this sacred thread and back to your own Liberty Bowl-reliving shithole thread! NOW!

Comment

• That said, Dabo is an ass clown and I have no doubt that we go after him when Lord Saban ascends to Valhalla.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ok now that everyone knows Dabo ranked Ohio State 11th in his final coaches' poll ballot lmao The hate IS on from osu fans on the internet world - fantastic!

Comment

• Eleven Warriors
                          @11W
                          ·
                          29m
                          All but one of the 61 coaches who vote in the USA Today coaches poll ranked Ohio State sixth or higher on their final ballot. Clemson's Dabo Swinney put the Buckeyes at No. 11.

Comment

• Clemson got the great Woody Hayes fired as well. All Woody wanted to do was have a meet and greet with Charlie Bauman, and he gets fired for it ...

sheesh ..
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• EpxXXVOXcAAnrmz?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Hey, he was coaching. "This is how you hit an opponent".
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X