Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woody had a great upper cut...Tyson-like...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes he did. Archie Griffin once said that Woody punched himself in the face during a practice. Nearly knocked himself out.

Tyson should fear the legend of the great Woody.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well Tyson's woody often got him in trouble...so it makes sense...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At some point, we as a society have to ask "when is it proper and necessary to kill someone simply because they're too fucking stupid to exist." I believe that time is now.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You wouldn't dare kill me...you love me...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From 2005 to 2020, Ohio State has had one B10 season where they lost more than 1 game -- the infernal Year of Fickell/Bausermann.

In the past 15 seasons with a real coach, Ohio State has not lost more than 1 conference game. During the same span, M has had 2 seasons with 1 losses (and, of course, 0 with 0 losses).

Comment

• Talent,

Sassing M at this point is like going to the Special Olympics and booing and laughing at the kids running in some event. It’s unseemly.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes, tell me that the next time Dr. HARBAUGH!!!! comes prancing and preening about.

It was merely one season ago that M and it's cabal of unjustifiably self-righteous beatnik surrender monkeys were mocking CRD, Coach Hafley, Coach Mattison, Justin Fields and, more or less, everything about Ohio State. All the while celebrating the genius of HARBAUGH!!!!, DON BROWN!!!! and #SpeedInSpace!!!!!

As a southerner who has been known to hold a grudge for decades -- in fact, you still won't eat at Cheesecake Factory on account of some HS-aged waitress not refilling your water every 3 minutes pre-Lewinsky -- I would have thought you'd understand the harboring of eternal, hateful grudges.

You, sir, disappoint me.

And, yes, if I had lived through some group of handicapped folks whipping Ohio State 10 out of 13 years, you're damn right I'd get my hate on at the Special Olympics. Speaking of which, Scott Frost ought to look into that as a scheduling option. Maybe get to .500 one of these years.
                  Last edited by iam416; December 22, 2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• I concede the objection. Carry on.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA, I'm extremely disappointed you conceded. Your remark made before the cowardly concession was incredibly accurate.

Talent, please let go of your anger over the Cooper years. Your mental and physical health will improve. I guarantee it.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• No. If I let go of the hate I'll invariably end up entirely disinterested in CFB and filling that hole with heated message board discussions concerning cruise boats, the benefts of a 330pm dinner and all-time great episodes of Matlock.

NO. THANK YOU.

The fires of hate will burn on in me until I take may final breath, lest I become that soul-less, spineless dessicated octagenerian merely taking a knee for the remaining duration.

tl;dr -- STFU
                        Last edited by iam416; December 22, 2020, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• 2011 was a very good year...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aside from distant memories of the Cooper years, this is all the sass material I've got anymore. It's profiling the stupid shit former OSU players do. In this one Washington's QB Dwayne Haskins goes to as strip club and posts a picture of himself on his twitter account demonstrating what a great time he had...... without a mask and probably breaking team bubble rules. Whatever. It's just funny, not particularly damning.

The Washington Football Team is aware of pictures on social media of Dwayne Haskins not wearing a mask. The QB apologized on social media Tuesday.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Great comeback win for the Bucks against Rutgers today. The next 6 games include none of the traditional powers. Two games against Northwestern, Nebraska, at Minnesota, Penn State, and a return trip to Rutgers. Then mid-January the schedule gets pretty fucking serious.

Comment

• It’s all serious in the B10. UNL might be only free pass. It just means more.

Comment

Working...
                                X