Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    It’s all serious in the B10. UNL might be only free pass. It just means more.
    Yep. But this is the easiest stretch will will get. Beginning Jan 16th we play 4 ranked teams plus Purdue again in a row and it's almost unrelenting til the end of the season.

Comment

• .500 in this league is top 25 good
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Meyer to the NFL?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...eturn-coaching

My gut feeling is that The Wizard will find the strength to sire a male child before Meyer accepts a NFL job.

But what do I know?

Wiz may still have a chance after all ....
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's not a story until UFM expresses interest. USC interested in hiring UFM. Texas interested in hiring UFM. NFL interested in hiring UFM. Hell, NFL interested in hiring HARBAUGH!!!

These are the cheapest stories to write and pretty much symbolized the utter trash that is The Media. Take a source for an obvious fact that, in and of itself, means nothing and write a generate a story out of it.

"Dr. Strangelove interested in meeting William Shatner." Yeah, no shit. Talk me, though, when Bill is interested in meeting Dr. Strangelove.

Comment

• I thought that he would go to Texas. Good fit, great opportunity to get back into the game. There seems to be a lot of smoke to the idea that the at least had an offer on the table. If he turned that one down, I think that you are right that he's probably done for good.

Comment

• He had an offer. IMO, that's beyond doubt.

I'm sure the NFL is "interested."

What remains to be seen is whether he is interested. Schefter suggests that UFM "would listen" -- but, man, that's saying nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Meyer to the NFL?

My gut feeling is that The Wizard will find the strength to sire a male child before Meyer accepts a NFL job.

But what do I know?

Liney...I couldn't even get your wife pregnant...Lord knows I've tried...but the minnows are swimmin' in a circle bro...but don't tell the missus...she's still holding out for that Y chromosome from me...thanks buddy...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Love Shatner. TJ Hooker was a great show.

Comment

• never seen a guy go from team captain to unemployed in less then a week

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Meyer to the NFL?
                      But what do I know?
                      For entertainment purposes, I hope Meyer goes to the NFL. It would be interesting to see what Meyer can do when he doesn't have an elite QB, RB, WRs, OLine, Defense, coaching staff, etc

However, I'm a believer that Meyer will stay retired from coaching for the rest of his life due to the brain cyst issue.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Meyer deserves the Detroit Lions, I don't see it happening though. I would laugh my ass off if somehow Spielman brings him to Detroit. I guarantee it would end with him fired 2-3 years down the road in a flameout worse than Nick Saban at Miami (though that was bad and would be hard to beat). Every HC I do believe in my lifetime working for the Fords has been fired, though WCF like to take his time between drinks. . I was very disappointed Chris Spielman took on the special assistant to the owner and CEO of the Detroit Lions. He is going to be looked at in a similar way Matt Millen is now and that's to bad, I like Matt Millen and Spielman is my favorite Lion (when I still cared).

Comment

• Clemson will trade Skalski for Fields all fucking day. Dammit. Just god fucking dammit.

Comment

• You know that phony Swinney ordered it, he is the John Kreese of college football.

Comment

• I knew OSU could compete and win this game. I didn’t expect them to dominate.

Comment

• Old Dabo probably wishes he'd put OSU a bit higher in his poll
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X