Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson is going to make a run. OSU will have to weather it with half their offense out the window.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OSU is flat-out beating Klempson. No nonsense, flat-out butt kicking.

Dabo is going to lose his Alabama drawl after this one.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Clemson is going to make a run. OSU will have to weather it with half their offense out the window.
        I agree. Fields was having a great game. Pinpoint passing and timely running. If they can move the ball a bit in this half they'll win the game. If they can't Clemson has a shot.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...... a long shot.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Not a chance this game is ova.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Not a chance this game is ova.
              Not so fast, my friend.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Would love to see the lions draft Fields

Comment

• Did anyone see Trask trash his draft status in the Florida loss? He looked pretty rough

Comment

• Get em a body bag

Comment

• Put it on these motherfuckers
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Damn Fords back up the armor truck and sign Ryan Day for the lions HC job

Comment

• Looks as if I wrong. ;)

Damn. This is a good old fashioned ass-whipping.

135209723_10117583171325635_2169312720883445376_n.jpg

Comment

• Good god. Fields made himself some money tonight. He also made himself a NY Jet. Some things shouldn’t have a price...

Comment

• Lawrence is showing what he would look like if he was drafted by the Lions

Comment

• That would’ve been perfect for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X