Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense gives up 49 points. It’s the QBs fault. Argh, Trevor Lawrence is washed up...

Bama vs Ohio State is going to be intense. Wonder what the over/ under of total points is going be be... maybe o/u 80.5 points.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It’ll be a crippled Ohio State team, but, by fucking god, it was nice to win that one.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• playoffs- Saints 48 Lions 25, Stafford 368 yards 3 tds . Yep it’s Stafford fault the lions can’t win a layoff game, right Cody.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          It’ll be a crippled Ohio State team, but, by fucking god, it was nice to win that one.
          Ha! I'm not sure whether you or AA sing the biggest sob songs. Both teams are beat up, but it doesn't matter. Just plug in another 4 or 5 star player...

I think it will all hinge on how close to 100% Felds is.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He has broken ribs. The reason they didn’t x-ray him is he has broken ribs. He can’t run. He’s nowhere close to 100%.

Comment

• Need to hear about the severity of Fields’ ribs injury. Drew Brees suffered a broken ribs injury and missed a month +. Matthew Stafford suffered a ribs injury and didn’t miss a start.

Ohio State beat Alabama with Cardale Jones starting at QB. Nothing to panic about with this Fields situation.
              Yeah, Jones had mobility... it was also difficult for Jones to complete a pass if he didn’t chuck it up for Devin Smith.
              Alabama -7 spread is fair.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He threw at least two very long TD passes with broken ribs.

OSU was dialed in. Didn't matter they only played 6 games. They used Dabo's silliness against him.

Bama v OSU should be interesting, if only for the "we suck worse" banter between Talent and AA...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What's the O/U for Talent v. AA on the number of sandbagging posts made?
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In my younger days, I could keep within shouting distance of Alabam"Alum" when it came to sandbagging. But, I've lost a step. Or three. His skills and powers have grown. When it comes to sandbagging, I'm at best, a padwan to his Supreme Ruler of the Sith.

Comment

• It'd also like to note that when Haskell Garrett gets shot in the face, that only makes him play angrier and better.

Comment

• Look, Bama -when healthy- has had a crappy D this year, but our offense usually makes up for the Defense’s incompetence, but with the O losing All-everything Jalen Waddle for the year and All-American Landon Dickerson, we won’t even be able to that.

We are heading into our 13th game and 11 of our first 12 games were against SEC teams. No SouthernMiss or UT-Chattanooga to catch a breather and with Covid, no real time off between these games. The Grind. Just too much. If they would push this game to February so we could rest up like TOSUC obviously is, we would have a chance to keep it within 3 scores.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Auburn was functionally Chatanooga from what I can tell.

In any event, Ohio State will play with a QB that (a) is broken in half and; (b) has practiced with the full offense maybe twice all year. They have almost no chance of scoring more than Notre Dame. And, sweet jesus, Surtain is so good.

Defensively, Ohio State's strength is DT, which should help a little if Sark is stupid enough to run A/B-gap plays. He is not. And anything outside of the guards will be unmitigated disaster.

It was a joy to beat Dabo, but, unfortunately, Magua's revenge has been 6 years in the making and I don't see much way this game doesn't end with The Nick cutting out the still beating heart of the metaphorical Gray Hair.

Comment

• Had the Bama/ND game on as background noise. I went to bed Clemson/osu score was 14-14 Had to get up early, cant say I had a lot of interest either, but glad phony Dabo got his due last night. Only game I watched this year was M/Minny

This is a funny

KayMac
                            @KLee04
                            If Ryan Day wasn’t a football coach he looks like he’d be a mortician.

Comment

• Wingy joins Froot in the Sass CRD Club. Shameful.

You still have miles to go, though, before you match Froot's abhorrence of CRD, "The Desperation Hire."

Comment

• That second TD by osu I was watching. The real Herbstreit came out, dude could hold it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X