Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol I like that interview with Bill Romanowski - He said in a pile he would grab some guys finger and bend it till it broke and hear the player scream and he didn't even know who or what team he would be on.

Comment

• Yeah, he didn't really gator roll it. Wish he would have. Robert Reynolds sure as shit would have!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, unless you played -especially on the line- you really have no idea what goes on. Face-to-face at the bottom of a pile, eyes get gouged and if you can’t free your hands to do that, they will just drop saliva down on your face if you are grill to grill. RBs are favorite targets. It’s why so many wear face shields on their hats now.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• One of my favorite OL stories is from Mark Schlareth. He would piss himself during the game to gain the advantage of piss-soaked pants.

Comment

• lol
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              We're not beating Michigan in Ann Arbor. Harbaugh will have had two whole years to design a gameplan just for us. The shadow looms large.
              Who trained you in sandbaggery....who could it be...could it be.....TALENT?
              Attached Files
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh.

Just FTR, I really, really want to beat the brakes off of CAPTAIN COMEBACK!!!!! in 2021. They dodged the beatdown the Covid-pearl-clutching-football-season-cancelling motherfuckers so richly deserved. Unfortunately, I think it'll be a struggle. But, goddamn, I'd love to CRD pull another rabbit out of his hat in AA.

Comment

• All they have to so is show up, and come out of the tunnel. The Wolverines will run back into the locker room.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESAD

FROSTY!!!!! 77, CRD 3.....fucking trips to Lincoln
                      Last edited by iam416; January 21, 2021, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• I'll take the Huskers to cover for 5 G's

Comment

• In the last 15 non-Fickell seasons, Ohio State has lost 9 conference games. CRD has still yet to lose a conference game. Nebraska has lost 11 conferencve games in the last two season.

ELEVEN LOSS SUCKUTTS!!!!....

...I'M TAKING MY TRASH....

...AND I'M OUTTA HERE!

Comment

• heh

Yes I miss the NKOT...

NOT.

Talent...STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I could change my moniker to NKOT if you like ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                I could change my moniker to NKOT if you like ...
                                I couldn't hate you anymore than I already do liney...

XOXOXO
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X