Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU will still win by no less than 24. Once Stroud calms down it'll be a slaughter.

Comment

• Stroud is garbage — at least tonight. Any final score where OSU has more points than the Goofer would be a godsend.

Both starting CBs out? They’re worse than I feared.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will be a brutal year to have this many good pieces on offense but lousy QB play. Defense isn’t good enough to bail us out on a weekly basis

Comment

• This will be a challenging season for CRD. Very challenging.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Froot’s seething hatred finally pays dividends.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Oof, what a costly roughing the QB penalty. Big point and momentum swing.
              It's the right call, but FOX broadcast not showing the penalty right away makes it a salty moment.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Almost forgot how much I hate ohio and would enjoy seeing a hefty dose of bad karma served up to them.

Comment

• And… that’s that.

Comment

• Yeah, well.. how about the ducks?

Comment

• Hoping the Ducks have a nice turkey dinner the night before. And oversleep.

Could be wrong but I think we’ve played Oregon close to ten times and never lost. History to be made

Comment

• You guys are fine. Your brand new QB had a sketchy first half. That’s pretty much the extent of your hardships of the last 20 years.

IOW, fuck off.

Comment

• seconded and thirded
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Will tOSU get boat rowed?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah .. they might need to buy an extra paddle, but they'll be fine. Did you know that Stroud is going to win the heisman? Get right with that fact.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X