Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    If they can’t cover 11, I expect to be reimbursed for this $55 wager.
    No refunds! No refunds!!

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meh ..

Ducks may be a bit better than advertised, but I suspect OSU has some defensive problems. Problems that I am sure they will fix in due order.

I tuned in just as this game was ending. I saw that as the rest of the OSU players were holding hands and singing (swaying) in the end zone, young Mr. Stroud was running into the locker room.

I wonder if he'll turn his jersey around backwards so he can show his name in the post-game presser?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Satisfying. That's all. Have a nice rest of your weekend osu fans.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The B1G is a steaming pile of cowdung...

...figuratively speaking...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Terrible team
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The new Big 12 might be better.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Early losses are easily forgivable. Proven time and time again. If OSU wins out, as they should, they'll be right back in the middle of the playoff group. Clemson has a loss, but they'll be there too. Georgia still has to play Bama. Even Bama might not go unscathed in the regular season this year. There could be four teams in the playoffs with one loss each.

The only thing the OSU loss proves today is that they are a bit vulnerable on defense. They can still score bucketloads of points on offense. There's still plenty of time to fix whatever ailed them today. It will all be a distant memory come Thanksgiving weekend.

Comment

• The B1G is not a great conference right now but outside the SEC no conference is.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The good news for OSU is they won’t be tested again until New Years.

Comment

• Still a trash team.

Comment

• "There's still plenty of time to fix whatever ailed them today."

Are they going to fire their DC? Find LBs or a LB coach that can tell their OLBs there's an outside part of the play that they have to defend too.

Al Washington was a great secret op by M
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It was a seven point loss to a decent team that matched up well against their defense.

Football is all about winning the head to head matchups. Oregon had the edge with their offense vs OSU defense. It wasn't a huge edge, but it was enough.

It wasn't 63-13.

The tough part of OSU's schedule is over until playoff time. They won't lose again until then.

Comment

• Very happy and surprised with the outcome of this game.
                              I agree that Ohio State is probably going to win every game until later in the season. Maybe Penn State or Purdue gives Ohio State some trouble…. a big maybe.

I think people are too high on Stroud right now. Don’t let stats fool you.
                              Ohio State’s WRs are incredible. The combination of WRs being open and OLine providing mostly good pass protection… that Ohio State offense is fine. Makes it so easy for any QB
                              Stroud made SOME nice plays. If he was a draft eligible prospect RIGHT NOW, I don’t think he is drafted to be honest.

That said, Stroud is very young and will only grow as a QB. More experience = more likely Stroud puts the team on his back.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Stroud is a true sophomore and, in any event, he’s not the problem. Yesterday Oregon made OSU one-dimensional and OSU could not do the same. So, the offense had a feel of Haskins where they could rack up yards but couldn’t make plays when they needed to in order to convert points. On OSU’s first two drives they were at the Oregon 35 and dropped critical 3rd down catches. Should have been 10 or 14 points, but was instead 0. They ended up chasing the game the whole 2nd half.

But the problem was and is the defense. This is just going to be a terrible year for OSU. I think 9-3. I’d sign up for 10-2 right now if 1 of those 10 was a miraculous win at AA. Especially after those fucks quit their way out of an asswhipping last year AND cost OSU a home game.

Comment

Working...
                                X