Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Michigan State talk here, please.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well, maybe more MSU talk here is what is needed.

After all, both OSU and Bama are headed for 5 loss suckbutt status, so maybe Sparty deserves more notoriety.

ye gads..did i really say i wanted more msu talk?

horrible
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't speak for UAT, but Ohio State is a crater of itself. They are an awful team. Full fucking stop.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Whaddya talkin about...ya rocked Tulsa into sumbitchin...and made #RowTheBoat look like #PlugTheDike...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sparty vs Bama; who is everyone taking?

Comment

• Bama. We’re bad, but not that bad.

This is the year M beats TOSUC (who is trying hard to live up to their acronym).
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                They're in the midst of a schematic trasition from single-high to two safeties. It's a trainwreck. And they can't pass protect or pass throw. They're 8-4 at best.
                Don’t worry. It will get sorted out in time to assrape ole HarBitch again.

Comment

• This is the year M beats TOSUC (who is trying hard to live up to their acronym).
                  I feel another tagline/pic bet coming on.l

I don't see how anyone who has seen more than one Michigan game in the last 20 years, including all games with OSU, could make Michigan a favorite in this year's game.

There is no justification whatsoever. NADA.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Coach Day says no CJ Stroud this week against Akron. Will only come in as an "emergency". I would suggest Coach Day also pack his bags if emergency help is needed against the mighty Zips

Comment

• How the mighty have fallen......and quick to #fireryanday
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I hadn't heard until a couple days ago that OSU only had 76,540 show up to the Tulsa game. Their smallest crowd in 50 years.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...est-since-1946

A lot of familiar comments from 11W posters. At some point the sports bubble is gonna pop and a lot of overpaid administrators are gonna cry in their office's private bathroom.

Honestly, this is what I expected to see at Michigan this year but so far, it hasn't occurred. So we have that going for us I guess...

OSU crowd 2.jpgI
                        OSU crowd.jpeg
                        Last edited by Mike; September 23, 2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• * Season is still young but it's probably the worst team in a decade.

* Bad opponent but unlike Oregon can't blame this on ticket prices. They were cheap and plentiful on the secondary market.

* Maybe some covid hesitancy for some people. But i'd expect that more from the blue hair sections, not the high rows of the end zone

* Last Saturday was extremely hot and muggy for this time of year and it was a 3:30 start

Moreso than the monetary cost of going to a game, the amount of lost weekend time is more annoying to me now. A 3:30 game kills my entire Saturday unless I choose to do nothing on campus before or after the game. And I could be stuck watching a boring 49-13 shitfest against Akron instead of jumping around between 5-6 games at home.

Comment

• It wasn't much better for the NIU game. If BPONE plays out as some of us expect it to, and the weather sucks, we'll probably see it even worse when Northwestern or Indiana come to town. We might even it this weekend if doesn't stop raining

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              * Season is still young but it's probably the worst team in a decade.

* Bad opponent but unlike Oregon can't blame this on ticket prices. They were cheap and plentiful on the secondary market.

* Maybe some covid hesitancy for some people. But i'd expect that more from the blue hair sections, not the high rows of the end zone

* Last Saturday was extremely hot and muggy for this time of year and it was a 3:30 start

Moreso than the monetary cost of going to a game, the amount of lost weekend time is more annoying to me now. A 3:30 game kills my entire Saturday unless I choose to do nothing on campus before or after the game. And I could be stuck watching a boring 49-13 shitfest against Akron instead of jumping around between 5-6 games at home.
                              I can't believe the golden arches gives you Saturdays off...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                                It wasn't much better for the NIU game. If BPONE plays out as some of us expect it to, and the weather sucks, we'll probably see it even worse when Northwestern or Indiana come to town. We might even it this weekend if doesn't stop raining
                                I was curious about the crowd for NIU. The student section was low, but that's to be expected. It looked like the upper parts of the bowl may have been sprinkled in a little but they never really showed any conclusive shots. I've only been to Western so far and that was a typically full stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X