Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect. The bye week comes just in time for CRD. Hopefully he can steady the ship for a non-embarrassing stretch run.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• CRD can give his boys a week off.

Nobody is stopping OSU.

Nobody.

Does OSU ever "miss" on a QB anymore?

Nope.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Only 66 points and 600 yards.

disgraceful

Comment

• Well, Maryland was starting CBs who were playing flag football intramurals last week, so….

Comment

• And when CJ gets done with M's db's they'll end up doing the same.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ivan Douglas, starting left tackle on the 2002 national champs has died from covid complications. Only 41. I think he had some blood or heart issues even when he was a player here.

Ivan Douglas, the left tackle for Ohio State's famous 2002 National Champion football team, has died after a battle with COVID-19.

Comment

• Indiana stinks. And we’re just barely staying ahead of them. Whew

Comment

• Fortunately, OSU is playing another crippled team. If CRD gets to play third-stringers all year then he’ll do ok. But when IU even had their 2nd string QB in, they smoked OSU’s shitty ass defense. My fucking kingdom for Pete Golding or a reasonable facsimile thereof.
                  RIght and STFU. What? OSU's offense scored 44 points in the first half. PSU lost to Illinois, M scored 10 against NfW in the first. MSU is going to smoke M due to it's shitty ass offense and you're trying to tell us that OSU isn't locked and loaded for the BTE Championship and will roll whoever the BTW puts up?

Again ..... STFU
                  Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 23, 2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Ohh, Jeff, don’t abuse mod powers and edit posts!

As I am the Senior Chief Mod, consider this your warning.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LOL ...... I did that on purpose? No, I've been drinking.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So you accidentally edited someone’s post. Hit the showers slugger.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Indiana stinks. And we’re just barely staying ahead of them. Whew
                          Sure.. what a boring mess that is getting rolled out on National TV on an otherwise splendid Saturday evening in October.

Somebody in the Big Ten really needs to step up and punch the lights out of Ohio State.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

RIght and STFU. What? OSU's offense scored 44 points in the first half. PSU lost to Illinois, M scored 10 against NfW in the first. MSU is going to smoke M due to it's shitty ass offense and you're trying to tell us that OSU isn't locked and loaded for the BTE Championship and will roll whoever the BTW puts up?

Again ..... STFU
                            Ohio State is flawed. Hopefully they get some things fixed to at least finish 9-3.

Comment

• Sandbaggery like that is about as genuine as calling yourself a matador when you’re picking out ribeyes at your local Kroger.

Comment

• I love a good ribeye.

Comment

Working...
                                X