Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTR, as of this writing, there are over 8 minutes left in the game and OSU is winning 54-7.

Yeah,.. they sure are struggling ....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Again, IU was basically crippled on offense after they opened game with TD. Ohio State did some decent stuff on offense, but overall they’re still very much a work in progress.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• May we all be cursed with what you describe as "a work in progress"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I love a good ribeye.
          I have to agree with you there.

Comment

• I'm going to concede that my thoughts on the Penn State game have changed. I know think Ohio State has a chance. If they can hold Penn State to 20 and maybe find a way to score 24, then that's their path. It's not likely, but I at least have some hope.

Comment

• I can imagine that if you play poker, the table talk when you play must be classic.

Phil Hellmuth would tip his cap to you.

Comment

• I had felt relatively good about the Spartan win in Bloomington. No more.

Comment

• I have felt relatively bad about several of M's wins most notably Rutgers.

The biggest issue for me is that problems we saw with Rutgers at M have resurfaced way too often following that win to be less than significant issues when M goes to EL and faces a football team that has a quality passing and rushing attack balanced with good special teams and defense.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Both teams have simmering issues that haven't been reflected in the record. MSU is at least 1 season away. If they had Indiana's opening schedule they probably have at least two losses.

Comment

• MSU's "simmering issues?" Please expand on that thought beyond they're "young" although if they are young, what positions are these youngsters playing that you might consider exploitable by M?
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The biggest issue is the OL, it actually isn't that young and they have been playing two units. It's like a line change in hockey and the results have been middling. When they play a team that has good defensive lines, the offense has issues. Michigan's defensive line is a PFF top ten line, they will probably exploit this.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I had felt relatively good about the Spartan win in Bloomington. No more.
                          Yeah, but Sparty had to play a mostly complete IU team. OSU got to play a crippled IU team after the opening drive. Cincinnati, for that matter, was getting railed until that bullshit targeting call took out IU's best defender.

Last week Ohio State got to play Maryland after Demus went out AND against like their 7th string CB.

Hopefully CRD can keep facing crippled squads, but when that doesn't happen he'll get Oregon'd again. For sure.

Comment

• OSU vs. Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              OSU vs. Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl
                              The Cardinals would never agree to such a game. Losing to CRD and the flaming arm of CJ Stroud would cause their franchise to crumble.

Comment

• The Fogey from Flint does have a point...

finally
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X