Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCRD!!! 77 FROSTY!!! 6
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Please, sir. Tell me what YOU saw yesterday, that would cause you to think that Michigan has even a 1% chance of defeating OSU.

Take your time.
      You guys played well and could have won the game. You certainly don't have a chance with the Eeyore approach. You go into the game with an underdog approach and you pull out all the stops. Quit with the Chicken Little approach. You lost a game to a good team that wasn't given enough credit. You move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Please, sir. Tell me what YOU saw yesterday, that would cause you to think that Michigan has even a 1% chance of defeating OSU.

Take your time.
        Michigan offense producing over 500 yards agasint a stout MSU D; Cade McNamara; Andrel Anthony. Clean up the self inflicted wounds and the offense that came out of the box on Saturday has more than a 1% chance of beating both PSU and OSU.

Yesterday in EL, Michigan not only fooked itself it also got fooked.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I get what you're saying Jeff, but I can't see Michigan getting 500 yards against OSU. And especially if they give up 600 in the process.

I'll give Walker III this: He runs great with no opposition in front of him. Heisman type stuff.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sparty's defense is NOT stout.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Sparty's defense is NOT stout.
              No, I agree. They are anything but stout, no matter what Fox Sports says.

CJ Stroud should light up their DB's for 600 yards or more. Why? Because CRD will draw up a game plan to utilize and maximize OSU's strength (passing) against MSU's horrible DB's, their team's glaring weakness. That's what a rational, competent head coach does.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Bennnnnnd, but don't break!

Comment

They sold out to stop the run and played a lot of C1 High that put the SS about 5 yards behind the LOS. LBs stepped up and aggressively filled the A gaps They also have decent DE play that snagged (ankle tacked) Corum and Haskins on the back side before they got going. Of course, in doing that there's open space behind the LBs that disappears inside the 20 and M took advantage of that but had trouble, again, in the RZ. Their coverage on deep balls was OK against C. Johnson who dropped more long balls that he caught, less great against Anthony whose fast, very smooth and runs great routes.

They may do that against OSU as well but I'll bet there is more C2 Zone. Regardless, Stroudt and OSU's excellent receivers are going to smoke MSU's pass D and the indication of that is McNamara's 383 yards, 28/44/2/1 performance.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Bennnnnnd, but don't break!
                    Bend but only give up 33!

Comment

• Correct. I told you this team was 1 to 2 seasons away. But in college football, sometimes you have to win a shootout.

You have certainly never heard me call it stout. They will give up the middle all day long and stiffen up in the red zone. They don't have the horses yet.

Comment

• I know you didn’t call them stout.

Comment

I know you didn’t call them stout.
                          Maybe they meant "Porter", which goes pretty well with a ribeye.

Comment

• More of a wine guy with ribeyes. Love porters with desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies.

Comment

• The only thing I know about Porter is that Irish Folk tune. Give the woman in the bed more porter.

Comment

• Hey, whatever works, gents..

Comment

Working...
                                X