Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing the turnaound of OSU’s defense when they demoted Cooms. It just goes to show you you should never tolerate an obviously shitty D coordinator. If he had been UM’s DC, we would have given him six more years.

Comment

• OSU looks really emotionally flat today. Saving it up for MSU I guess.

Comment

• Nebraska has played three Top 10 teams and didn’t lose to any of them by more than a TD. This was always going to be an absolute WAR!
        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 6, 2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Maybe so but when OSU scored their first TD they acted more like I do when the traffic cop les me off with a warning.

Comment

• There’s some emotion.

Smith-Njigba already has 7 catches for 140 yards. With any luck, he, Stroud, Olave, and the entire offensive and defensive lines for OSU will be injured when we play the Bucks and we’ll only lose by 13.

Comment

• LMAO Martinez sucks so badly.

Comment

• Red zone problems a common theme nowadays it seems

Comment

• Shmucks really sleepwalking through this win today.

Comment

• Frosty going for the field goal early in the game in the red zone 4th and one. What a pussy, I was hoping this would cost him the game.

I like how Kirk Herbstreit said Frosty looks ten years older since taking over the job.

Comment

• I was going through Wave GPS the other night and Kirk Herbstreit is now one of the voices. I guess he cries if you made the wrong turn.

Comment

• Huge replay here.

Comment

• I don’t know about you guys, but I wish that I could just watch the Discover ad with the Korean chick yelling “more money more money!” over and over again. The ad is just so cute and perky that seeing it 100 times a day isn’t enough for me.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; November 6, 2021, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• I recorded that ad and have it on repeat

Comment

• I don't think OSU is sleep walking. They are who the are. They have big play capability from their receivers. Make mistakes, pedestrian run game. I think their back end is exploitable. This isn't the usual OSU juggernaut.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• OSU tossed their jock strap onto the field and still won.

TBH that’s what I expect our game against Indiana to look like.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; November 6, 2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X