Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True. It's been roughly 380 days since a 30.5 point underdog waived the white flag to avoid utter humiliation.

Man, Covid really did save HARBAUGH!!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, FFS ......... take your bitter pill and enjoy that sour taste for the next 363 days. 😎
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Oh, it's bitter -- nothing worse than a team hiding from their whooping and then talking shit after their first win in 10 seasons. As I said 10 minutes after the disgraceful loss happened, I can't fucking wait for next year. Assuming M actually shows up this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          True. It's been roughly 380 days since a 30.5 point underdog waived the white flag to avoid utter humiliation.

Man, Covid really did save HARBAUGH!!!!
          The lord works in mysterious ways!

Comment

• The Death Star just got taken down. But the R&D and production centers are still out there. They'll build another one, but they can't honestly say that that one can't get obliterated as well.

That's great for a Conference that was looking too much like a Big 1 + little 13. You really need to have at least two or three serious contenders. Nobody likes watching the same kid beat up everybody else on the block year in and year out.

Comment

• I don't doubt Michigan is in league with the Master of Pestilence and the Enemy of Mankind, Old Scratch himself

Comment

• The lord works in mysterious ways!
                LOL Seeing osu bitch is priceless...still soaking up this win.

I was think this is the best sporting win since 2008 Red Wings Cup. That's a long time.... with plenty of heartache and anger thrown in there.

Comment

• Nobody likes watching the same kid beat up everybody else on the block year in and year out.
                  I didn't mind it.

Comment

• LOL good one!

Comment

• Most of the league enjoyed our time at the top, because they could see we won fairly and cleanly on the field of play. It wasn't like the old days when Michigan had the refs and the Big10 office in their back pocket.

Comment

• Keep the anger flowing, boys.. It's okay to cry- and you don't need to go out in public until New Year's Day.

Comment

• Eh, I had to live with Sparty winning two titles and Penn State sneaking in for one. I had to live with Ohio State only winning 1 B10 title in 4 seasons. Those were dark days. I can live with 4 out 5, I guess.

They've lost 13 games in 10 years and only 8 regular season games. And of those 7, they've had their asses thoroughly kicked by Iowa and Purdue, and been well beaten by OU and M. And honestly, every last one of those 13 losses fucking sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Oh, it's bitter -- nothing worse than a team hiding from their whooping and then talking shit after their first win in 10 seasons. As I said 10 minutes after the disgraceful loss happened, I can't fucking wait for next year. Assuming M actually shows up this time.
                            Lets do this, since you're so upset over Michigan's covid situation in 2020 ...

Next year, we'll throw all 85 of OSU's scholarship players names' in a hat, and pull out 39 of them at random. Those guys can't play. All of Michigan's players can play.

Then, lets play the game.

Deal? That's what you wanted last year from Michigan.

DUCK, .. here it comes ......

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, again, M, with a full team, was 30.5 point underdog last year. They were a terrible team last year -- at full strength. And they decided not play in Columbus. Is what it is -- robbed Ohio State and CRD of a win. And, honestly, I think Covid saved HARBAUGH!!!! They were bad. I mean, bad. Who knows, though -- it's a great counter-factual. What we do know, though, is that M bailed and, for that matter, most M posters on this forum were GLAD they didn't have to play -- at full-strength, half-strength or otherwise. They knew what was in store. That's documented as well.

Anyway, I'm hoping M shows up in 2022.

Comment

• I get it that you're fine with 80 point whippings. I hold no ill will with you for that. FTR, if Michigan were to have an 80 point whipping over an opponent right now, my choice would be for them to administer it to MSU, more than OSU. Just because... MSU. OSU has no in-state competition, (unless you believe Cincy is as good as the rankings) so you folks don't understand what its like to have a sniveling little brother who always wants to hang out with us and our big boy friends, and wants to tag along when big brother goes out looking for chicks.

I have no problem admitting that OSU would have clobbered M last year. M had the worst team of this century, and maybe even of the last 50 years. It would have been on national TV, in a mostly empty Ohio Stadium. Covid took it from a 40 point whipping to a 80 point whipping. Maybe more. Or, at least that's what CRD promised.

As for this year, I'm just glad the guys finally put together a good 60 minute ballgame that was well planned, and well executed. And they beat a very good OSU team in the process. They didn't beat 2nd stringers. They have a right to be proud and they owe no apologies to anyone.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X