Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In was hoping Hartline would shake free for Mel Tucker.

Comment

• LOL
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heard big Al headed to the Minutemen, sound like a good landing spot.

Comment

• Al Washington defensive line coach at Notre Dame. Some what surprising? The enemy of my enemy and all that.

Comment

• Heartbreaking loss after a huge rally from 20 down

Comment

• Depends on your perspective.

Comment

• Looks like CRD will finish with the 4th ranked class. Honestly, aTm and UAT are probably the only 2 classes really better. UGa had some more quantity, but the quality is about the same. Really disappointed to see Brooks flip in December, but such is life. By the same token, it was nice to see Abor actually sign. Thankfully aTm ran out of spots on the DL.

Penn State ended up with a pretty good class, too, buoyed by two Ohio kids OSU either (a) didn't recruit; or (b) only started to recruit after Quinn Ewers sort of fucked everything up. Kaden Saunders is a nice player, but if Hartline don't want him then I'm cool with that. Drew Allar will probably give Ohio State fits down the road, but such is life. I like Devin Brown a lot, so it's not a swing and a miss. It's more like a kid I wish OSU went hard after so they wouldn't have to play against. A lot like taking McCord and Evan Pryor over McCarthy and Edwards....it was annoying because I knew where they'd land once OSU was not an option.

Comment

• Too bad you can only play them once per year.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Still having nightmares...

Gene Smith said that if Ohio State is selected to host a College Football Playoff game in the future, he would recommend playing indoors in Indianapolis rather than playing in Ohio Stadium. Thinks it would be better for the team not to have to play in bad weather.

Comment

• Gene Smith said that if Ohio State is selected to host a College Football Playoff game in the future, he would recommend playing indoors in Indianapolis rather than playing in Ohio Stadium. Thinks it would be better for the team not to have to play in bad weather.
                      So if they get to play Florida in the first round, and are selected to play at home, he'd rather give up one huge advantage of a northern team playing a southern team. The GayTurds would love a decision like that. Bye bye weather advantage.

Oh, wait ... silly me .... the bucknuts don't need any steenking advantages ... they can beat anybody anywhere ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hell hath no fury like a liney scorned...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lmao @ Ohio State in the CFP. That’s green sky, purple grass fantasy bullshit right there.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I heard Nebraska might suck next year. Can you either confirm or deny??

Comment

• I can neither confirm nor deny.

Now STFU.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X