Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully, we drop to 1AA. We would have done so already but have avoided it to avoid getting skull-dragged by Jacksonville State every year. We can only avoid them for so long, though.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Drop to 1AA and drop scholies and maybe the proud men of architecturally-rich Cornell will travel down to Dunder-Mifflin Stadium or whatever it's called and put on a demonstration of REAL foot-ball...the way legends like Stagg and Camp wanted it played...

Comment

• The sandbaggery has reached an all-time high level...or new low...depending how you look at it...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• horrible
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...I hear your psychiatrist appointment didn't go so well...you wore your saran wrap undies...he told you he clearly saw your nuts...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm glad he saw them. I haven't seen them in years ...

Comment

• Mrs. Liney has kept them nice and warm in her purse...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's a relief. I'd have figured she would have tossed them outside to the raccoons and opossums by now.

Comment

• Sporting event of the YEAR

ITHACA, N.Y. -- After earning its 30th Ivy League title in program history, the Cornell men's lacrosse opens its 29th NCAA Tournament appearance when Ohio State visits Schoellkopf Field on Sunday, May 15 at 2:30 p.m. in a first round matchup. The contest will be televised on ESPNU and live on WHCU 97.7 FM/870 AM with Barry Leonard and Howie Borkan on the call.

Comment

• Try harder to stop the run this year.

Capture_0.jpg

Comment

• Fuck off

Seems like a good year for a Big10 or Ivy team to win it all. Virginia is the only ACC team in the tournament and they aren't even one of the Top 8 seeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Try harder to stop the run this year.

Capture_0.jpg
                          The memories are still great.

Alas, I fear that we must pay for that joyful day come November. CRD remembers that he promised to lay 100 on our boys, and this year, he'll have the horses to do it. M fans would be best served to plan other activities for that day. It will not be pleasant.

Comment

• Ryan Day says Ohio State needs $13 million through NIL deals to maintain its football roster beyond next season. And BTW, CJ Stroud just got a $150k Bentley.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• What they need is to stop the run this year.

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

• Bonus -- they should also protect the quarterback.

USATSI_17243119.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X