Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Hartline has had a good 3 days. Today, Noah Rogers verbaled to Ohio State. Rogers is rated as a high 4* and 50th best player in the nation by the 247 Composite. He's the worst of the 3 WRs that committed to Hartline and OSU this week.

Unfortunately, Ohio State can't start 11 WRs so, you know, it's pretty much all for naught. HARBAUGH!!!! is still gonna bludgeon the "soft" OSU team led by a coach born on third base.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• <eye roll>
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's laying the foundation for his "I never expected a win by this much" speech on November 27th.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OSU non-conference schedule is out. We're playing at Duke and UNC in New York City. Also playing in the Maui invitational but don't know who the opponents could be. Otherwise a group of tomato cans. Not one decent non-conference home game this year, unfortunately.

I dunno. I think we should always have one other Ohio school on the schedule every year. There's a dozen options. That's at least more interesting than Alabama A&M or Charleston Southern.

Comment

• The Maui field is really strong.

Comment

• A picture of Buckeye Paul at a UM Spring Game, talking to Jamie Hall.

pauls2.jpg
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• I don't think that's Jamie. I'm sitting next to Paul there, and I've never met Jamie. I've had 2 chances to meet Jamie, and I just missed him by minutes each time.

I think that's a reporter from either the Ann Arbor News or the Michigan Daily that was interviewing Paul as a OSU fan watching the M Spring Game.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ohio State is, inexplicably, a 17-point favorite against #5 Notre Dame. What sort of insane world are we living in? Ohio State will need to score at least 73 to cover. JFC.

Comment

• Seems a little high, I think you guys will cover though.

Comment

• It's the money saying ND is over rated. 27-10 is reasonable.
                      I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• It’ll be more like 45-20.

Comment

• It’s also quite telling that the game matches the #2 and #5 teams in the country and Vegas has it as a blowout. The top tier of CFB is very exclusive.

Comment

• There's zero way Ohio State is holding any decent team to 10 points. There's almost zero way they're holding any decent team to 20. If they cover the 17, they'll need to score at least 45.

The total is 59. Which means Vegas sees it as 38-21.

The best bet, IMO, is the Over. By a longshot.

Comment

• ....sandbaggery....sandbaggery....sandbaggery...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU will have the spread covered no more than 20 minutes into the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X