Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We already had a road game at Cal and another game against Vandy scheduled in 2013 so I was expecting a cupcake to take the last spot. I'm just irritated we chose to spend so much for it and on a team that doesn't even hold any local interest.

Comment

• PB is a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, (see avatar), I'm your Pyrotechnician.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Just about the worst shooting performance I've seen in the Matta era...wow!

Comment

• Looks like the "Somalian Pirates" of East Lansing just assjacked the Ohio FlagShip again, really?

58-48 FINAL.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 11, 2012, 08:44 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• More of the carnage.....

Comment

• LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Implying that this is what you get with Urban and also implying that Michigan does things differently.
                Are you also hearing voices in your head?
                Where did I imply Michigan does things differently? I think most here have admitted freely that recently M has generally scheduled cupcakes except for Notre Dame, and I believe many here have attributed that to how the BCS penalizes teams with OOC losses. Also, I recall on many occasions you lauded Ohio for their bold scheduling practices ... something that I think may change with Meyer at the helm.

You might meet DSM IV criteria for a delusionoid disorder.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Ah well, whatever. I posted something criticizing the Buffalo game and you and PB took it as an opportunity to take shots at Meyer and make this another OSU-Michigan thing. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
                Okay this I can probably admit to. You take shots at Hoke calling him a flounder, I take shots at Meyer saying he behaves like the SEC coaching fraternity he used to belong to. Sorry it bothered you so much.
                Last edited by Pasadena Blue; February 11, 2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                  PB is a member of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, (see avatar), I'm your Pyrotechnician.
                  Watch it... you are poking fun at Fielding Yost (my avatar)

Comment

• Looks like someone else got "Izzoed"...and on their home floor. Wonder if people still think Izzo and Sparty are "dead".

Comment

• Maybe not dead, but I still think Michigan has closed the gap on them significantly.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL , how long before the Buckeyes have Meyer coaching their basketball team too?

Comment

• My goodness, that was the worst performance I can recall from a Matta team in some time. Dreadful. When Adriene Payne not only outplays, but DOMINATES Sullinger, it's going to be a long day. Just awful.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Awful! Just awful I tell ya! Awful! Oh my my my!

Comment

• I actually wouldn't have minded seeing a schmucknut victory yesterday. But, Sparty is going true to form. They play crummy at the beginning of the season, then play for real as the tournament approaches.

Still, I'm not ready to proclaim them as Final Four material, in spite of all the gushing over them at ESPN and B1G Network.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If they come to play and defend like that, they absoutely are.

Comment

Working...
                                X