Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do all of the pederasts wandering about in Columbus know where to find recruits and take pictures with them, or does this one in particular have some sorta special talent for picking recruits out of a crowd?

Comment

• Yes it's called the Urban Meyer-DSL-Talent and now Waugh, "Circle of Trust"....is Jerry Sandusky a member too?

Creepy!

Frankly I've got to blame Meyer on this one...not long ago, he humiliated Tressel's players by forcing them to wear flamboyant homosexual Lavender in "shame", clearly outsiders insofar as the "Circle of Trust" is concerned.

Now, it's obvious that message served as beacon to the sexually deviant living in the Ohio/Kentucky region...reeks like Columbus is "open for business" if you ask me. More sad days.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 5, 2012, 02:33 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I think he's got his arm around his nuts! And, he likes it!

Comment

• disturbing
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I hope UM knows precisely who has access and what's in their closets. Not that hard to do background checks on people, and seems prudent.

Comment

• Ann Arbor is Podunk, but still has 100,000 people, right? I hope M has done background checks on all of them or, at least, anyone who might show up at a public place and ask for a picture with a player or recruit. I'm sure they have. Just makes sense.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Maybe he was confused when asked if he was a buck-eye fan..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Ann Arbor is Podunk, but still has 100,000 people, right? I hope M has done background checks on all of them or, at least, anyone who might show up at a public place and ask for a picture with a player or recruit. I'm sure they have. Just makes sense.
                  Merely limiting it to Ann Arbor is not enough. Michigan must be able to identify all sex offenders within 500 miles of campus and instruct all employees to be on the constant lookout for these people. And also must provide bodyguards and protection to recruits on unofficial visits, even if that's an NCAA violation.

Comment

• Certainly you can control this to an extent by checking up on the people that do have access through official channels. As for outsiders, if this guy was one, sure. It happens. I probably have run into far more football players than I realise, living in Ann Arbor, and I wouldn't necessarily know where to find recruits visiting for the weekend. If I wanted to, I'd try to befriend people with access. However I suppose it's certainly possible to hit the streets with a bunch of printed-out mug shots and patrol the bars, and apparently now we know that's an unremarkable activity in Columbus. On the other hand universities excel at obsessing over liabilities, and this seems like an area in which that sort of mentality is appropriate.

Seriously -- I don't know if it's a fair criticism or not. Some of you guys know a lot more about this stuff than me and I respect your opinions on how easy or hard it would be to do what this guy did, so please offer them.

Comment

• I don't know the full details on where the picture was taken. Maybe it's a bar and Anzalone was taken there by players even though he's underage. Maybe this perv knows which bars are frequented by players and happened to run into them, got a picture, and that's that. The guy's not an employee or a booster. He was following the twitter accounts of a lot of players, maybe he figured something out that way.

I know it's impossible to do background checks on everybody who follows the program and make sure they never are in contact with a single player or recruit.

Comment

• I prefer to believe Myers introduced him as a symbol of the buckeye nation. Otherwise, it is boring...
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Could be.

Comment

• Podunk?

Gentlemen ALWAYS, ALWAYS follow the money.

While Michigan works towards curing cancer, OSU has been entrusted with the noble task of merely containing syphilis.

Periodically bested by only the likes of Yale, Harvard, MIT, Columbia and UCLA, Michigan typically is ranked routinely in the #3 to #6 in the entire nation in terms of top research Universities....more money has been invested in Ann Arbor by Americans investing in America's future , it would be safe to say Ann Arbor is humanity's light....as for Columbus academically, barely a blip on the radar, you will always remain obscure and meaningless other than a halfass football program on occasion, sad really.

Leaders and best.....
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 5, 2012, 04:04 PM.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hack

It was out at a bar/restaraunt off campus. The guy asked for a picture.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• tks.

Comment

Working...
                                X