Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever Coach .500-No Titles wants to do in his spare time is his own personal choice. Though, I weep for the Washtenaw County pound animals.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Now OSU animal husbandry? It is clear coach Urban "Fuckwad" Meyer knows no shame. The recruit sad no and withdrew his interest, sorry coach but you lost again but by all means feel free to keep spinning your wheels.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 11, 2012, 07:58 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• At some point, perhaps, Coach .500/No Titles will win some title of some sort. And, no, the Cracker Barrel lunch buffet champ doesn't count. Sadly.

Meanwhile, I have another post of yours to bookmark, OP. Heh heh heh. I think we'll be revisiting that proclamation.

Comment

• I wouldn't say Hoke is balding. But it is weird that UFM asked him to help with Anzalone.

heh.

Comment

• Anyone who knocks Cracker Barrel is inviting a sock in the nose from me ....
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Looks as if pryor is mending his ways while in the nfl. A book is scheduled for the future outlining his reasons for doing what he did at o-lie-o.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012...terrelle.pryor/

Comment

• Don't worry, Liney. It's one thing to call Coach Hoke a dog-humping, no titles, unshod, unwashed degenerate. But knocking Cracker Barrel definitely crosses the line.

Comment

• Safe to assume you are no longer being blocked by the Bucknut inbred, how generous.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Don't worry, Liney. It's one thing to call Coach Hoke a dog-humping, no titles, unshod, unwashed degenerate. But knocking Cracker Barrel definitely crosses the line.
                    He was born and raised in Ohio. If he found dogs to be a better alternative than the women there, I guess that's no surprise.

Comment

• No doubt the women of Ohio are uglier than sin but sadly , OSU's latest scandal broke only after coach Meyer took Tressel's rejected players to "Fags-R-Us" for new lavender uniforms.

Comment

• Report: Ohio State coach Urban Meyer, AD Gene Smith admit secondary NCAA violations

May 18, 2012 |

Ohio State Buckeyes running back Zach Boren (44) talks to coach Urban Meyer during the spring game at Ohio Stadium. / Greg Bartram / US PRESSWIRE

Posted by Brian Manzullo

Detroit Free Press Sports Writer

These violations aren't nearly as major as those that led to Jim Tressel's resignation in 2011.
                        But Ohio State was recently discovered to have committed 46 minor NCAA infractions in all sports combined since May 30, 2011, when Tressel left the Buckeyes.
                        The Cleveland Plain Dealer used a records request on April 18 to obtain the information.
                        Some examples of Buckeyes secondary violations from the past year:
                        • First-year football coach Urban Meyer said "good luck" to Pennsylvania recruit Noah Spence at a December game, fewer than three weeks into the job. The NCAA prohibits contact with a recruit during game day.
                        • Assistant coach Mike Vrabel used chewing tobacco on the sidelines during football games last year. It is against NCAA rules to use tobacco during games or practice.
                        • Athletic director Gene Smith and alumni association CEO Archie Griffin filmed a video message to football recruit Ezekiel Elliott, another secondary violation.
                        The Plain Dealer's Doug Lesmerises writes: "On one hand, anything having to do with violations won't help Ohio State's perception, while on the other hand, a lot of secondary violations can be viewed as a sign of a strong compliance department. "
                        Meyer had been accused by other Big Ten coaches before for aggressive recruiting practices. He defended himself in response, saying no recruiting violations are being committed.
                        You can read the entire story here.
                        Free Press columnist Drew Sharp will answer your questions about all things Detroit sports in a live chat at 11 a.m. Friday at freep.com/sports. Submit questions now!
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Those all appear to be chicken shit infractions.

Comment

• I suspect OSU will probably get another bowl ban for UFM telling Spence "good luck". Heh.

Comment

• Those all appear to be chicken shit infractions.
                              my thought too
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wasn't this their strategy before, to admit to tons of inconsequential little things?

Comment

Working...
                                X