Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like he's an Evil Harry Potter or something.
    That would be Draco
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I've directed less than 5 posts total at him (Talent) in my life. Two out of the last three have resulted in him acting like I burned a Bucknut flag or something. I'm sure IRL he's a good guy, but he acts like a whiny douche here, saddled with the affected burden of posting with such mortals. That being said, I hope to share a beer with him someday.

Comment

• Wiz: you complete me
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• gross

Comment

• Madootra:

I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to see M play OSU in Columbus. And this may be your best chance to see a win.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Madootra:

I have a standing offer to anyone who wants to see M play OSU in Columbus. And this may be your best chance to see a win.
              In a moment of unprecedented kindness, doubt creeps in.

Sweet.
              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• In a moment of unprecedented kindness, doubt creeps in.

Sweet.

Heh....

Comment

• In a moment of unprecedented kindness, the creep doubts.

Sweet.

:-)
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• One appreciates that Talent is human. And notes that most others playing this role lack the ability to step out of it when called for.

Comment

• STFU, assclown. Heh.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The amiable chap is gone , all that is left is alcohol-infused belligerence. Amazing what the firing of Tressel has done to so many.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• They've forgotten tressel now.

Their new flavor of the month is Meyer.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He shall never be forgotten. He was the man no Michigan Man could conquer

Comment

• He was the man who had the moral compass of a slug. Thus shall he always be remembered.

Comment

• I have friends who are slugs, and slugs who are friends. Please stop stereotyping them, Stan!

Besides, most of them are morally superior to anything/anyone associated with oiho

Comment

Working...
                                X