Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors abound about big-time LB recruit. We will see. Oddly, defense recruiting has been much better than offense since UFM took over.

And if the Storm Klein era of half a step slow and countless missed tackles wasn't over after spring, it is now. Thank christ. Time for Curtis Grant to be the man. Wooot!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If anybody missed Talent's reason for rejoicing.....

Comment

• That should be the ticket for Urban Liar to gain an extra recruiting slot

Comment

• Or at least another coach.....

"Hey! Did you hear an OSU football player allegedly beat up his girlfriend?"

"Thank Christ!", said Talent. "Now we can upgrade at that position!"

Comment

• The university says it's aware of the arrest........

..... and is scurrying to destroy any incriminating emails between gene smith and urban meyer
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sounds like a bunch of folks who think PSU shouldn't have cut Sandusky loose. M men. Unsurprising.

Of course, maybe your posts in favor of domestic violence were just sarcasm. Haha. Funny shit. Really.

In any event, Klein had been dismissed from the team. Surely an egregious decision by UFM.

Comment

• You would have been fine with WHATEVER decision Meyer made.

Comment

• "Klein is a sport and leisure studies major..."

Is this Ohio's version of a kinesiology (aka football) major?

Comment

• It's actually a win-lose situation. Klein would have been a two-deep player. He's a senior, so his dismissal doesn't open a scholarship. I knew that, of course. But, you lay just a touch of bait and it's hilarious to watch the ignorant M tards posting.

Including Oracle. Obviously.

Comment

• And if the Storm Klein era of half a step slow and countless missed tackles wasn't over after spring, it is now. Thank christ. Time for Curtis Grant to be the man. Wooot!

Poor Talent. Nothing about the reason for dismissal. Nothing about the victim. Just a little chubby about how good it is for football. And now, he's playing the "I knew that" card......"I was just baitin' you fellers, shucks".
                      And we're the "Ignorant 'tards"......

Comment

• To give credit where credit is due, you are correct that you're an ignorant tard.

#fishbarrel. LMAO.

Comment

• Thrashing around, does not help. It surprises me how often a bloviating gasbag, such as yourself, can declare some sort of victory out of looking like an ass.

Oh, and the Twitter hashtag..........I suppose looking like a teenage girl gushing about a celebrity is comforting. Too fucking funny.

Carry on!

Comment

• Not all the weird stuff happens in Ohio...

Police: Ax-wielding man chases naked intruder out of makeshift home

'Base camp' set up in woods near 1200 block of Post Road

Published On: Jul 06 2012 09:46:16 AM CDT Updated On: Jul 07 2012 10:42:37 AM CDT

Related Content

MADISON, Wis. - An ax-wielding man went to great lengths to protect his makeshift camping location, chasing a naked man down the street after seeing his belongings disturbed, Madison police said.

A 50-year-old man left his makeshift camping spot near the woods in the 1200 block of Post Road for "a day or so," when he returned to his so-called "base camp" early Wednesday morning, he found a naked 25-year-old man in his tent.
                            Neighbors called police after seeing the man carrying an ax follow the naked intruder down the street, according to a Madison police incident report.

The 25-year-old was cited for disorderly conduct by police. He told police he just arrived in Madison from Ashland, Wis., and was looking for a place to crash.
                            The naked intruder told police he rifled through the older man's belongings, which were kept in plastic boxes, but didn't take anything.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Poor, wretched Maddy.

#pwned

Comment

• Well, I have to finally concede that Mr. Talent Esq. has one over me. He has mastered Twitter.

I hate Twitter... so I leave that to you, sir ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X