Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a twit, you say?

Comment

• What, no "Woot"? I'd of guessed you would have added another juvenile expression.....again....to assuage your complete and utter delusion. Perhaps you're dizzy from too many engorgements over a domestic assault. Which was, of course, your initial reaction, despite the slithering you've managed over this thread. I'll chalk it up to the FEAR of your realization of the obvious. Any act of criminal behavior, unethical motives, or simple lack of decency is to be overlooked if it means a Net Gain for your beloved football program.

Comment

• Lol. A paragraph of tardation in response to 3 words and a hashtag.

#puppet. LMAO.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Brevity is for depositions, and game plans. I'm enjoying myself, especially considering your "High-Fiving" at some supposed victory. I could post like a 15 year old on a Time-Warner board if that will help. Are you concerned that you have to read all the words, and not be able to bill it to someone?

Comment

• shhhh... don't talk to him about billable hours ... I remember a month-long debate over at the Megasite about that ....
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Take a look at this, talent/dsl....

It's in two parts. The first involves Storm Klein. What do you think about this (maze and blue colored) view?

The second involves a review of osu predicting osu goes as Braxton goes. In Meyer's offense, I agree.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• He doesn't know shit about Dominic Clarke, obviously. He's obviously massively bitter about Reeves. He doesn't know much about Klein. Meh, whatever.

The only shit he got right was the importance of Miller. Then again, that's undeniable.

On defense, he's at least right about DL. The rest, not so much.

On offense, WR is the issue. All day long. On defense LB depth is the biggest concern. They'll be really good. And Roby is the best DB on the team.
                Last edited by iam416; July 13, 2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Strong weekend, "Sad But Truex". You and your bro have a stranglehold on the summer segment!

My precipitous and untimely fall at the end of the Spring segment unfortunately lingered into the start of this one! Hopefully I'm on the rebound! Luck has been just rotten, like when two of my B drivers wrecked each other out in back to back weekends! Then, I had the race winner or runner up on my "bench" the first four races, too. Ouch.

The South will rise again, though! (Or at least, folks who used to hail from the South). I'm aiming for respectability to close out the summer, then pounce in the playoffs. Or something like that. Ha.

Comment

• Heh. Yeah, I had a strong week -- I think I had the highest actual score possible. It's a long season. I threw in the towel on the Spring early and saved my quality B starts (Biff, mostly, and Jr, I guess) as well as C starts (Almirola, who kinda sucks). But every time Martin doesn't drive the 55, I'm starting that C driver. Last week Vickers did ok -- two weeks ago Waltrip cruised into the top 10 after Biff took out half the field. Heh.

I will say, I'm really starting to like restrictor plate racing. I know the the other tracks are truer tests of which team is best -- blah, blah, blah -- I love watching the mayhem of the final 50 laps of a restrictor race. Watching the 16-17 move up like 15 spots in 3 laps was cool. My son loves it, too. He even gets into Nationwide. The Daytona weekend with all the crashes and crazy finishes were perfect for him. Incidentally, one of his new favorite things to do is stand on our coffee table, as if it were a car hood, and hold an empty water bottle swinging it around, pumping his fists like he was in victory lane.

In perhaps the oddest pairing of all-time, he also knows damn near everything about the Presidents. Of course he can recite them in order and of course he can tell you who the 27th president was on the spot, but it's gone way beyond that. You can ask who was the 20th President's first lady -- and he'll know.

I reckon there's not many Americans, let alone 5 year olds, who would tell me it's my James Earl Carter birthday and then say it's also your Ryan Newman birthday.

Anywho, while some races are much better than others, I'm glad I got into it. Lots of fun and much needed fun during the summer.

Comment

• please tell me you're not talking about NASCAR ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thanks Liney. I didn't want to bring it up...

Comment

• look.. they made a left turn!!!
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah but if we didn't have NASCAR we also wouldn't have had Talladega Nights: ``I like to think of Jesus as the lead singer of Lynyrd Skynyrd...''

Comment

• "And I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED drunk..."

Comment

• Why don't you just shut up, Cal...

Comment

Working...
                                X