Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm. Perhaps you're right. Karmic comeuppance instead. Hilarious either way!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I see the name change by Talent didn't fix his doucheness.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hilarious? WTF? You beat us two of three, and so you should have because your team was a lot better. At best, you held serve. At best.

Speaking of best, if this is the best you've got today maybe you should run off in a huff again until you come up with something reasonable to bring to the table. Don't waste our time.

Comment

• Horrible. Just fucking horrible.

I almost wish you weren't intentionally ignored Ohio's thrashing of M in the tourney. If it were just an innocent mistake, it would be a bit better. As it is, it's just fucking god-awful.

Comment

• Oh you meant that school? Yes, that sucked. Hard. Sucked even worse to see that some people blamed it on shots not falling when in reality the team crawled into a shell against a MAC team. Doesn't change the fact that the Golden Bobcats failed to get the sweep they should have given how much better they were on paper.

We'll see what happens next year. Fatigue might have been a good excuse but in reality they peaked too soon and never played a complete game after punking your squad. I hope lessons are learned.

Comment

• I think they captured the typical hothead, idiot, buckeye dad here quite well. His resolution is to throw out a perfectly fine TV, just because his son is carrying out a (virtual) wish to have a respectable and talented player represent his team.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO7_CqZZX6o"]EA SPORTS NCAA Football 13 TV: "Son" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• And not only that, Desmond is FROM ohio. Seems like they'd want a great player from ohio on their team.

They probably would have made room for Woodson, too ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Some young men don't go for the loot.

Comment

• True. And some young men, like Woodson, aspire to do more with their lives, and become the best that they can be. So, they leave ohio and go to Michigan.

Comment

• In way off-topic football talk, Ohio State is having its Friday Night Lights event this Friday. Great way to get going with the class of 2014, which I think UFM and Staff have been working on for some time. That class is the first that they'll fully recruit. Good times.

Comment

• UFM = Urban Fucktard Meyer?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 'Tard or Wad, essentially they are Synonyms.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            In way off-topic football talk, Ohio State is having its Friday Night Lights event this Friday. Great way to get going with the class of 2014, which I think UFM and Staff have been working on for some time. That class is the first that they'll fully recruit. Good times.
                            Good Times?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKHg5CP7pk"]GOOD TIMES Intro / Opening Credits - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19PpD5uqL0"]Kid Dy-no-mite!!! - YouTube[/ame]

You mean to say you guys are recruiting Jimmie Walker? Dy-no-mite!!!

Comment

• Good times? That is pretty lame.

Comment

• Well, after ohio gets done playing with their new electric lights, Michigan will be hosting its annual BBQ for future Michigan players. That's one new thing that RRod started that was a good thing. Lots of kids will be in town this weekend, especially from the '14 class, which is now becoming pivotal.

Comment

Working...
                                X