Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more crowing over Fitz and Clark. Brionte Dunn arrested.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Boys will be boys

Comment

• Singing a different tune...

Comment

• Any word on the charges?

Comment

• No. Driving recklessly or something. I really don't care. There's nothing any of us can do about these kids. No need to feel the need to defend them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              We all know M has long directed football players into kinesiology and even reserved spots in that program from incoming athletes. I guess it became so shameful they had to re-brand their herding process to General Studies.

The Times Higher Education release of its World University Rankings for 2011-2012 to see how the United States stacked up against universities around the world. One may argue methodology to a degree but hard to find fault with the most competent and thorough Brits.

I guess Michigan should consider themselves lucky that "THE" never spoke with Urban Meyer or got their hands on the moronic NCAA APR?!? bawaahhhhh! Assclowns.

Top 25 The Best Universities In The World: Times Higher Education List

WORLD RANK INSTITUTION COUNTRY / REGION
              1 California Institute of Technology United States
              2 Harvard University United States
              3 Stanford University United States
              4 University of Oxford United Kingdom
              5 Princeton University United States
              6 University of Cambridge United Kingdom
              7 Massachusetts Institute of Technology United States
              8 Imperial College London United Kingdom
              9 University of Chicago United States
              10 University of California Berkeley United States
              11 Yale University United States
              12 Columbia University United States
              13 University of California Los Angeles United States
              14 Johns Hopkins University United States
              15 ETH Z?rich - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Z?rich Switzerland
              16 University of Pennsylvania United States
              17 University College London United Kingdom
              18 University of Michigan United States
              19 University of Toronto Canada
              20 Cornell University United States
              21 Carnegie Mellon University United States
              22 University of British Columbia Canada
              22 Duke University United States
              24 Georgia Institute of Technology United States
              25 University of Washington United States

If you are not ranked in the Top 50, you really don't matter so get over it.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.u...2/top-400.html

#9!!! Hell yea
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The car he was in was stopped, apparently for not wearing a seat belt, and he was cited, not arrested, for "drug paraphenalia" in his car. A nice little bowl is my guess.

Under the Ohio Code, he'd actually have been better off with a small amount of pot on him. He'll have to pay a larger fine for a Misdemeanor-1 than he would if it were a minor misdemeanor.
                Last edited by iam416; July 29, 2012, 10:11 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Good times.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• High Times

Comment

• It was reported earlier that the Urban Doobie was actually driving, I suppose the Buckeye ilk would put it this way, "that s'it is cra'y!"

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• he car he was in was stopped, apparently for not wearing a seat belt, and he was cited, not arrested, for "drug paraphenalia" in his car.

According to the police, Dunn was pulled over after nearly hitting a police car.

Comment

• I read that as well Packy, not the first time Bucknut "revisionism" has reared its ugly head, remember the Tressel scandal?

The charges stem from a traffic stop around 11:08 p.m. Saturday.

Police observed Dunn driving on E. Broadway Street when he almost ran the blinking red light at Arch Avenue, traveled over the crosswalk and almost struck a patrol car, according to a police report.

Police stopped Dunn for the violation and he and his passenger were found to have a wooden pipe used for smoking marijuana, along with less than 200 grams of marijuana on the seat cushions and floor boards where he was seated. A small amount of marijuana was also found in the driver’s door pocket, according to the police report.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• 200 grams is damn near half a pound. That's either a typo or he was smoking Bob Marley joints or he was running a small business.

Comment

• Course the report says less than 200 grams which could mean 3 grams in which case it is just poor writing.

Comment

• Yeah -- maybe that's the threshold to up the seriousness of the crime there?

Anyways, I'd like to point out that talent was not incorrect in using the words ``the car he was in was...'' -- it seems Dunn was definitely in the car. He is also probably right that it was a ``nice little bowl'' -- wooden ones are typically smaller than glass ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X