Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that's the closest that he'll get to a bowl this year.
    Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Comment

• Heh. Well played

Comment

• Everyone once in awhile, Hanni summons up his former greatness, err, goodness, err...not-so-badness and comes up big. Well done, Hanni.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will Urban come down hard on him in an attempt to live down his reputation?

Janoris Jenkins: I'd still be playing for Gators if Urban Meyer was coaching

After Will Muschamp kicks him off team, Jenkins trying to revamp image at North Alabama

August 9, 2011|By Mike Bianchi, SPORTS COMMENTARY

FLORENCE, Ala. — Janoris Jenkins, trying desperately to rebuild his image at a serene college football outpost in the rolling hills of Northern Alabama, tells us something we already knew about the difference between new University of Florida football coach Will Muschamp and old coach Urban Meyer.
          "No doubt, if Coach Meyer were still coaching, I'd still be playing for the Gators," says Jenkins, a star cornerback and a potential first-round draft pick whom Muschamp booted from UF's team after being arrested twice for possession of marijuana during the offseason. "Coach Meyer knows what it takes to win."
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think rocky needs to post more often
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Posting Bianchi is per se horrible.

Comment

• With players whizzing behind bushes and driving around with a tail light out, clearly UFM has lost control of his team. Disastrous.

Comment

• Breach of the Public Trust, whether BuckNut DA's or City Law Directors, shameful.

Either the local Police fabricated the evidence and charges or Urban Meyer just made up to 200 grams or (1/3 of lb of drugs) disappear without having coached a single down in Columbus. His new Circle of Trust is incredulous and clearly there is a new Don in Columbus.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 31, 2012, 01:01 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Nice twist, Dunn's mother claims that the drugs were already present in the car (that is registered in her name) before her son used the vehicle. Nice, a family that abuses illegal drugs together, stays together.

Below is a statement from Alliance City Law Director Andrew Zumbar:

“Based upon the content of all the evidence reviewed, I made the decision to authorize the minor misdemeanor disorderly conduct instead of the drug possession because throughout the entire (traffic) stop Bri’onte Dunn is consistent and denies the paraphernalia and the small amount marijuana are his. The paraphernalia was not found on him.”

The review of the incident included police reports, supplemental narratives from other officers, witness statements and a 30-minute police video. The initial report of the incident states Dunn, who was driving a car registered in his mother’s name and carrying a female passenger, was pulled over by police when he almost ran a blinking red light, nearly striking a patrol car. When stopped, police found a marijuana pipe and less than 200 grams of pot.

However, Dunn’s mother arrived at the scene and said the marijuana was already present in the vehicle before Dunn used the car.

Dunn’s short-term fate with Ohio State is still TBD, but having the drug charges dropped was huge for him.
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 31, 2012, 03:27 PM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Don't you know, EVERY program has drug families. Every. Single. One.

Comment

• I do now.

A little surprised, frankly when she conjured the name "Bri'onte" I immediately pegged her as a crystal meth Queen. I now see why Justin Boren took his plow and headed home to the land of family values.
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 31, 2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Posting Bianchi is per se horrible.
                          What's relevant is that Jenkins is quoted as saying he would still be on the team if the UrbanGod were his coach.
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; July 31, 2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            http://www.cantonrep.com/topstoriesm...-charges?utm=c

With players whizzing behind bushes and driving around with a tail light out, clearly UFM has lost control of his team. Disastrous.
                            Brionte still has time to go all Clarrett/Pryor-like. He hasn't even played one series yet. Looks like the 31 arrests that UrbanGod's players had at Florida may be surpassed during his tenure in Columbus. Hell, even the Michigan players getting in trouble are Ohio natives.

Comment

• You can take the kid out of Ohio, but you can't take the Ohio....

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X