Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, they can't participate in the annual "hash bash" ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      What's relevant is that Jenkins is quoted as saying he would still be on the team if the UrbanGod were his coach.
      What's relevant is that Bianchi has a massive hate-on for Urban now after years of slurping him silly.

He posts here under the handle Optimus Prime

hello!

Comment

• LMFAO. Well fucking done.

Anywho, actually what's relevant is the asskicking M fans know they're going to eat in November. I'd tell them to get use to it, but they know the drill so well by now, what's the point?
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You'd tell them to get used to it but they don't have to and you know it. So you won't.

Comment

• Everybody's mom uses drugs and shit.

Comment

• DSL you've been punked so you retaliate by attempting to slander "The Prime?", weak.

Although Urbie appears to be hugging Ferns, I guess he wasn't REALLY? After all the kid wants to study Medicine at Michigan and not Meyer's Family Management folly.

Sadly Meyer still has the hood rat market cornered as it appears Bri'onte (sic) Dunn has beaten the rap! Thanks Mom! enjoy.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 1, 2012, 08:14 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Pure class from Bianchi Prime.

Comment

• Just Funin' you boys.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Oh, I know, BP.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwofYhUJEM"]Jennifer is a Party Pooper (7:12am) - YouTube[/ame]
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'll take that as a complement.

"The job of the sports columnist is to watch the battle from the mountaintop and then ride down and bayonet the wounded." Mike Bianchi -Orlando Sentinel

Comment

• Poor attempt at deflection. No matter who wrote the article, Jenkins quote stands on it's own.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I just about pissed myself there; bravo
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wva3qypGPvA"]Balls To The Wall, This Is Not Effektive (9:01am) - YouTube[/ame]
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• But anyone who criticizes Meyer's discipline as purely craven self-interest without mentioning the stories of Marty Johnson and Avery Atkins is either being disingenuous or woefully uninformed. (I think you can figure out which of those things Bianchi and Jenkins are.)
                                I know what one Rocky is, though retarded should have been a choice.

Anywho, it's obvious that UFM is out of control. He's kicked 3 kids off the team (though, I suppose Klein could change if the pending charges are dropped, ala the M kid charged with domestic crap). And yet, he still has two college kids pissing bushes and a guy driving around a car with a pipe and flecks of marijuana in it. Woof.

That said, it's going to fun to watch Urban's criminals ass-ream Hoke's alter boys [insert priest joke] in November. But, as I said, M fans are used to it. Come late November they start reflexively grabbing their ankles.

Comment

Working...
                                X