Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh; reading your posts is like Groundhog Day, except devoid of any humor, cleverness or Andie MacDowell.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Seems like you're well-prepared for the ass-reaming, too. Good to know. Dolts of the World Unite.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dis?in?gen?u?ous /disinˈjenyooəs/

Adjective: Not candid or sincere. Used most accurately to describe fanatical and delusional fans of the Ohio $tate University football program who pretend that the record number of arrests during Urban "God" Meyer's tenure at the University of Florida were merely a matter of coincidence.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's not the first time Jose Cuervo lashes out on behalf postseason-ineligible Ohio.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Bianchi Prime!

BTW, good news, Bianchi Prime...despite the rash of OSU "arrests" -- it appears that Michigan is still beating them in the Fulmer Cup! http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday....ord-approaches

Perhaps Dunn's minor misdemeanor citation will finally get UFM ahead of Hokattisson in the criminal department. I'd hate to see M beat Ohio State at anything this season.

Comment

• Rich Rod riffraff residue, I doubt any player that Hoke has recruited has been arrested.

I'd hate to see M beat Ohio State at anything this season.

Understandably so, it's gonna cost you a cool $500 come 3 pm , November 24th, 2012. Can't wait! :D
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 1, 2012, 03:05 PM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Rich Rod riffraff residue, I doubt any player that Hoke has recruited has been arrested.
                Could be. I know no OSU player UFM has recruited has been arrested after enrolling at OSU.

In other news, Brionte Dunn, who was cited for two minor misdemeanors, passed a drug test. http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x52...st-in-Columbus

Whether his moms could, I dunno. But he did.
                Last edited by iam416; August 1, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Whether his moms ...

How's that work?
                  Last edited by Hannibal; August 1, 2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Slang is funny, colorful and has its place. Colloquialisms separate generations by creating commonality; every generation of teens honestly believe that they are the first to use slang and relish in the idea that they are shocking their parents. Most parents understand from their own teen years that using slang is a normal part of growing up and usually excuse its use... "Moms you's buggin the otha night dawg."
                    Since Dunn and family are hood rats and all....

Comment

• passed a drug test.

As did many but not all of the "East German Doping Machine"!

circa 1954

Talent, dodging drug charges is hardly cause for celebration, you should know better.
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 1, 2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• So Indiana has technically a better chance of winning the B1G than blOHIO?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                          passed a drug test.

As did many but not all of the "East German Doping Machine"!

circa 1954

Talent, dodging drug charges is hardly cause for celebration, you should know better.
                          one of Talent's "moms" ?

Comment

• or prom date?
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Apparently, Ohio State's O-Line is having a difficult time even laying a hand on Noah Spence in 1v1s. I hope to god that says more about Spence than it does the OL.

Comment

• He was on my wish list for '12, he's a special one.

Comment

Working...
                                X